SPICE-RUBBED GRILL PORK CHOPS
Provided by Patrick and Gina Neely : Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Heat a grill to medium-high heat and brush the grill grates with olive oil.
- Whisk together 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, 1 teaspoon pepper, cumin and allspice in a small bowl. Sprinkle the pork chops with the rub. Grill the pork chops on each side 6 to 7 minutes, for a total of 12 to 14 minutes. Remove the chops to a plate and tent with foil.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter. Once the butter starts to foam, add the shallot and saute until tender. Add the flour and stir until pasty. Stir in the pomegranate juice, beef stock, red wine vinegar and raspberry preserves. Bring to a simmer while stirring. The sauce will thicken when it begins to simmer. Taste and then season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the pork chops over the rice with sauce ladled over top. Garnish with fresh pomegranate seeds.
GRILLED PORK CHOPS WITH SPICE PASTE
- In a bowl, mix together garlic, oil, sugar, salt, paprika, pepper, and cayenne until a paste forms. Coat pork chops with paste and wrap in plastic. Refrigerate 1 hour (or up to 3).
- Heat grill to medium-high; clean and lightly oil hot grates. Grill pork, covered, 5 minutes per side for medium. Let rest 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 574 g, Fat 35 g, Protein 54 g
SPICE-RUBBED PORK CHOPS WITH GRILLED ZUCCHINI
- In a large zip-top bag, combine coriander, brown sugar, cumin, and 1 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Add pork and 1 tablespoon oil and toss to coat. Refrigerate at least 8 hours (or up to 1 day).
- Heat a grill or grill pan to medium-high; clean and lightly oil hot grill. Grill pork, covered, about 5 minutes per side for medium. Let rest, covered, 10 minutes.
- Clean and lightly oil hot grill. Toss zucchini with 2 tablespoons oil; season with salt and pepper. Grill until tender, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Grate 1 tablespoon lime zest, then cut limes into wedges. Transfer half the zucchini to a serving plate and sprinkle with zest and feta. Chop and refrigerate remaining zucchini for Herbed Ricotta Pasta with Corn and Zucchini. Serve zucchini and pork with lime wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 585 g, Fat 35 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 58 g, SaturatedFat 12 g
GRILLED PORK CHOPS WITH SMOKED PAPRIKA RUB
A lot of purchased barbecue sauces are really high in sugar. If you need to watch the amount of sugar in your diet, try grilling pork chops with this flavorful rub, instead. The rub goes on in advance so the flavors can penetrate the chops.
Provided by Bibi
Categories BBQ & Grilled Pork Chops
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Combine smoked paprika, salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic, and cayenne in a small bowl.
- Pat chops dry with a paper towel and evenly distribute dry ingredient mixture on front and back of each chop. With fingertips, lightly rub dry ingredient mixture into the chops on both sides.
- Place chops on a plate and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- Remove rubbed chops from the refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature, about 20 minutes.
- While chops are getting to room temperature, clean the grate of an outdoor gas grill and preheat to medium heat.
- When the grill is ready, lightly spray chops with avocado oil spray.
- Lightly oil the grill grates, place chops on the grill, and cook for about 3 minutes. Rotate chops 90 degrees to create a criss-cross grill pattern and continue grilling for 3 minutes. Turn chops and grill until pork chops are no longer pink inside, about 4 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Remove to a serving platter and allow to rest under a foil tent, for about 5 minutes. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 226.7 calories, Carbohydrate 1.5 g, Cholesterol 94.9 mg, Fat 10.1 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 30.9 g, SaturatedFat 3.5 g, Sodium 548.9 mg
SPICE-RUBBED GRILLED PORK CHOPS
Dry rubs are also a terrific way to season pork chops. Select chops of close to an inch in thickness - nothing flimsy - then grill them over steady medium heat. We opt for rib chops over the center-cut variety when cooking outdoors because their greater fat content helps keep them moist, and we always prefer bone-in chops for their juiciness. You might add a barbecue sauce on the side with these, but we relish their crispy surface unvarnished.
Provided by Cheryl Alters Jamison
Yield Makes 6 to 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- At least 1 and up to 8 hours before you plan to grill the pork chops, prepare the dry rub, combining the ingredients in a small bowl. Coat the chops with the spice mixture, place them in a large plastic bag, seal, and refrigerate.
- Fire up the grill, bringing the heat to medium (4 to 5 seconds with the hand test).
- Remove the chops from the refrigerator and let them sit covered at room temperature for about 20 minutes.
- Spray the chops with oil and transfer them to the grill. Grill for 18 to 20 minutes total. Turn onto each side twice, rotating the chops a half turn each time to get criss-cross grill marks. The chops are done when just a hint of pink remains at the center. Serve hot.
More about "spice rubbed grilled pork chops recipes"
GRILLED PORK CHOPS WITH HOMEMADE SWEET RUB - HEY GRILL, HEY
55 BARBECUE RECIPES THAT’LL MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A PITMASTER - MSN
INSTANT POT PORK CHOPS | HOW TO MAKE OUR HOMESTYLE RECIPE
SUCCULENT AND SAVORY: SENSATIONAL PORK CHOP SUPPERS - MSN
BEST RECIPE FOR GRILLED HERB-RUBBED PORK CHOPS - MSN
SPICE-RUBBED GRILLED PORK CHOPS RECIPE | PCC COMMUNITY MARKETS
SPICE-RUBBED GRILLED PORK CHOPS ON A STICK - MIDWEST LIVING
GRILLED PORK CHOPS WITH DRY SPICE RUB - GETTYSTEWART.COM
SPICE-RUBBED GRILLED PORK CHOPS – LEITE'S CULINARIA
DRY RUBBED GRILLED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - COOKING LSL
GRILLED PORK CHOPS WITH BEST SPICE RUB AND BBQ SAUCE!
EASY PAN-GRILLED PORK CHOPS WITH SPICY RUB RECIPE - THE …
SPICE-RUBBED PORK CHOPS | RICARDO - RICARDO CUISINE
HARISSA RUBBED GRILLED PORK CHOPS WITH TOMATO PEACH SALAD
COFFEE CRUSTED GRILLED PORK CHOPS – LEITE'S CULINARIA
GRILLED SPICED PORK CHOPS - HEATHER'S HOMEMADE KITCHEN
SPICE-RUBBED GRILLED PORK CHOPS - MYFREEZEASY
SPICE-RUBBED PORK CHOPS - FAMILY FOOD ON THE TABLE
GRILLED PORK CHOPS WITH TANDOORI SPICE RUB RECIPE
CHIMICHURRI PORK CHOPS WITH SPICY PORK CHOP RUB - A WELL …
THE SWEET INGREDIENT FOR MOUTH-WATERING GRILLED PORK CHOPS
SPICY GRILLED PORK CHOPS - THE MIDNIGHT BAKER - STOVETOP GRILLING
40 EASY PORK CHOP RECIPES PERFECT FOR DINNER - MSN
PORK TENDERLOIN RUB RECIPE - MSN
SPICE-RUBBED GRILL PORK CHOPS RECIPE | THE NEELYS | FOOD NETWORK
You'll also love