DEEP-FRIED CHICKEN WINGS
A soy sauce mixture with sesame seeds and green onion adds flavor to these deep-fried wings. My mom got the recipe from a friend in Vancouver, British Columbia and passed it on to me. My husband just loves chicken wings, and these are by far his favorite. -Tami McLean, Brampton, Ontario
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2-1/2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tip section. , In a large bowl, combine the cornstarch, flour, sugar, sesame seeds and salt. Combine the eggs, oil and soy sauce; gradually whisk into dry ingredients until blended. Stir in onions. Add chicken wings and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours., Remove wings and discard the batter. In an electric skillet or deep-fat fryer, heat 1-1/2 in. of oil to 375°. Fry wings, 8-10 at a time, for 5-6 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Drain on paper towels.
Nutrition Facts :
BEST EVER FRIED CHICKEN WINGS
For game days, I shake up these saucy wings. When I run out, friends hover by the snack table until I bring out more. When they ask me how to fry chicken wings, they never believe it's so easy! -Nick Iverson, Denver, Colorado
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 4 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 23
- Using a sharp knife, cut through the 2 wing joints; discard wing tips. Pat chicken dry with paper towels. Toss wings with kosher salt. Place on a wire rack in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight., In an electric skillet or deep-fat fryer, heat oil to 375°. Fry wings in batches until skin is crisp and meat is tender, 8-10 minutes. Drain on paper towels., For Buffalo wing sauce, bring hot sauce just to a boil in a small saucepan. Remove from heat; whisk in butter 1 piece at a time. Stir in molasses and cayenne pepper., For Thai sauce, heat oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add ginger, garlic and chile pepper; cook and stir until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Stir in brown sugar and lime juice. Bring to a boil; cook until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Stir in cilantro and fish sauce., For barbecue sauce, heat prepared barbecue sauce in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir in chipotle peppers, honey and vinegar. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. , Toss wings with 1 of the sauces. If desired, sprinkle with green onion slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 87 calories, Fat 8g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 15mg cholesterol, Sodium 218mg sodium, Carbohydrate 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 4g protein.
FRIED CHICKEN WINGS
- Season chicken wings lightly with seasoned salt.
- Mix flour, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and paprika together in a wide, shallow bowl. Press wings into flour mixture to coat and arrange onto a large plate so they do not touch. Refrigerate coated wings for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Dredge wings again in flour mixture and return to the plate. Refrigerate wings again 15 to 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Fry chicken wings in hot oil until crisp and no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, 9 to 12 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the meat, near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Transfer fried wings to a large stainless steel bowl. Drizzle sauce over the wings and toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 531.2 calories, Carbohydrate 25.1 g, Cholesterol 37.3 mg, Fat 41.3 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 15.8 g, SaturatedFat 6.6 g, Sodium 1768.3 mg, Sugar 0.1 g
CRISPY FRIED CHICKEN WINGS
- Beat the eggs and buttermilk together in a mixing bowl until smooth. Mix in the chicken wings, cover, and refrigerate 30 minutes. Combine the flour and crushed crackers with the pepper, thyme, cayenne pepper, salt, and garlic powder in a large mixing bowl.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Remove the chicken wings from the buttermilk marinade, and discard the remaining marinade. Allow the excess buttermilk to drip from the wings, then press into the bread crumbs to coat.
- Cook in batches in the preheated deep-fryer until the breading is golden brown on the outside, and the chicken wings are no longer pink at the bone, about 10 minutes per batch. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate, and season to taste with salt before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1063.6 calories, Carbohydrate 93.6 g, Cholesterol 189.8 mg, Fat 53.7 g, Fiber 3.5 g, Protein 48.3 g, SaturatedFat 12.5 g, Sodium 1061.2 mg, Sugar 6.5 g
DEEP-FRIED SPICY CHICKEN WINGS
This area is known for its chicken wings, and these are the best I've ever tasted. They make great appetizers.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 3 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Cut wings into three pieces; discard the wing tips. Fry chicken in hot oil until crisp and juices run clear (5-7 minutes for small part, 6-8 minutes for drumettes). , Combine butter, hot pepper sauce and vinegar in a bowl; add chicken and toss to coat. Drain. Serve with carrots, celery and dressing.
Nutrition Facts :
RESTAURANT-STYLE BUFFALO CHICKEN WINGS
- In a small bowl mix together the flour, paprika, cayenne pepper and salt. Place chicken wings in a large nonporous glass dish or bowl and sprinkle flour mixture over them until they are evenly coated. Cover dish or bowl and refrigerate for 60 to 90 minutes.
- Heat oil in a deep fryer to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). The oil should be just enough to cover wings entirely, an inch or so deep. Combine the butter, hot sauce, pepper and garlic powder in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir together and heat until butter is melted and mixture is well blended. Remove from heat and reserve for serving.
- Fry coated wings in hot oil for 10 to 15 minutes, or until parts of wings begin to turn brown. Remove from heat, place wings in serving bowl, add hot sauce mixture and stir together. Serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 363.8 calories, Carbohydrate 10.7 g, Cholesterol 44.2 mg, Fat 32.4 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 7.9 g, SaturatedFat 9.6 g, Sodium 496.5 mg, Sugar 0.3 g
DEEP-FRIED HOT WINGS AND DRUMETTES
Wings and drumettes, deep-fried to a golden brown and coated with hot sauce. Yummy! Yummy! If you like it hotter, by all means dump more hot sauce on. Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing. Enjoy!
Provided by LEEJEANNINE
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place flour in a bowl. Whisk eggs, 1 bottle hot sauce, and water in another bowl until smooth. Season chicken with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Dip each wing into the egg mixture, then toss with flour mixture to coat. Gently shake off excess flour and set aside. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Fry chicken in the hot oil in batches until chicken is no longer pink at the bone and skin is golden brown, about 5 minutes. Drain in a large bowl lined with paper towels, then season with salt.
- Heat butter and remaining bottle hot sauce in a saucepan over medium-high heat until butter is melted. Whisk until smooth. Remove paper towels from bowl and pour butter sauce over chicken; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 501.1 calories, Carbohydrate 21.8 g, Cholesterol 170.9 mg, Fat 39.5 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 15 g, SaturatedFat 14.7 g, Sodium 1793.3 mg, Sugar 0.9 g
More about "deep fried chicken wings recipes"
DEEP FRIED CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE | LIFE'S AMBROSIA
FRIED CHICKEN WINGS, CHINESE TAKEOUT STYLE - THE WOKS OF …
DEEP FRIED CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE - RECIPE VIBES
DEEP-FRIED CHICKEN WINGS - CRAVING TASTY
4.9/5 (7)Total Time 35 minsCategory Dinner, LunchCalories 415 per serving
FRIED CHICKEN WINGS - DINNER AT THE ZOO
CRISPY FRIED CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE - COOP CAN COOK
EXTRA CRISPY AIR FRYER CHICKEN WINGS – VEGETARIAN INDIAN RECIPES
SUPER CRISPY AIR FRYER CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE - LACADEMIE.COM
HOW TO DEEP FRY CHICKEN WINGS FOR PERFECTLY CRISPY AND JUICY …
DEEP FRIED CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE - COOKED ON A …
I TESTED OUR 5 MOST POPULAR BUFFALO CHICKEN WING …
FRIED CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE (QUICK & EASY) | KITCHN
25 BEST RECIPES FOR CHICKEN WINGS - RECIPES FOR HOLIDAYS
CRISPY CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE - TODD PORTER AND DIANE CU - FOOD
FRIED CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE - BBC FOOD
DEEP FRIED GARLIC CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
FRIED CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
OLD FASHIONED CRISPY FRIED CHICKEN WINGS I HEART RECIPES
FRIED CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE FRIED CHICKEN WINGS
15 SIMPLE FRIED CHICKEN RECIPE PANLASANG PINOY
CRISPY GARLIC PARMESAN WINGS (BAKED!) RECIPE + VIDEO
You'll also love