BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP RECIPE
Buffalo chicken dip is sinfully creamy and mouthwatering comfort food. Hot wing flavours infused into a delicious dip perfect to serve as an appetizer for any special occasion!
Provided by Karina
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Arrange oven rack to the middle of your oven.
- In an 8-inch cast-iron skillet (or an ovenproof pan), melt the butter over medium-high heat. Sauté garlic until fragrant (30 seconds). Add the chicken and hot sauce and simmer until sauce has thickened and reduced by half (about 2 minutes).
- Reduce heat to low and stir in cream cheese; mix until combined. Take off heat, stir through sour cream and top with both cheddar cheese(s) over the top.
- Bake until bubbling around the edges and the cheese has melted (about 10 minutes). Broil (or grill) for a further minute to brown on top.
- Immediately garnish with blue cheese and green onions. Serve with vegetable sticks, chips, crusty bread pieces for dipping.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 306 kcal, Carbohydrate 2 g, Protein 19 g, Fat 27 g, SaturatedFat 10 g, ServingSize 1 serving
BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Number Of Ingredients 0
- Mix 4 ounces softened cream cheese and 1/2 cup each sour cream and Frank's RedHot sauce (or 1/4 cup other hot sauce); fold in 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken. Spread in a small baking dish, sprinkle with celery seeds, chopped scallions and shredded cheddar and bake at 425 degrees F until bubbly, about 20 minutes. Top with crumbled blue cheese. Serve with celery and carrot sticks and crackers.
QUICK AND EASY BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP
Game time. Snack time. All the time. Creamy, spicy, and oh-so-tasty, you'll find excuses to dip everything in it.
Provided by Tyson Chicken
Categories Trusted Brands: Recipes and Tips
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Combine the cream cheese, sour cream, and Buffalo sauce in a mixing or microwave-safe bowl.
- Fold in the pulled chicken once thawed, and serve cold or microwave on high for 2 minutes, stirring until the dip is heated throughout.
- Serve alongside your favorite tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 192.3 calories, Carbohydrate 13.3 g, Cholesterol 35.1 mg, Fat 11.7 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 9.3 g, SaturatedFat 4.7 g, Sodium 508.4 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP
Sour cream and onion, spinach-artichoke, queso and fondue are warm dips you know and love, but we'd urge you to get to know Buffalo chicken dip a little better. It's a quick, one-pan snack, spicy from a heavy pour of hot sauce, luscious from sour cream and cream cheese and a little funky from the blue cheese. With just the right amount of acid and salt, it'll keep people coming back for more. It also plays well with beer, but that you already knew.
Provided by Ali Slagle
Categories snack, dips and spreads, appetizer
Yield 6 to 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees. In an 8-inch cast-iron or ovenproof skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and hot sauce and simmer until the sauce has thickened and reduced by half, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, then stir in the lemon juice, sour cream and cream cheese until combined. Sprinkle the Cheddar cheese over the top.
- Bake until bubbling around the edges and the cheese has melted, about 10 minutes. If you'd like the top to get browned, run it under the broiler for a minute or two.
- Immediately garnish with blue cheese and chives. Serve with chips, bread or vegetables for dipping.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 179, UnsaturatedFat 5 grams, Carbohydrate 1 gram, Fat 14 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 12 grams, SaturatedFat 7 grams, Sodium 548 milligrams, Sugar 1 gram, TransFat 0 grams
More about "buffalo chicken dip recipes"
BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP - INSANELY GOOD
4.4/5 (161)Total Time 45 minsCategory AppetizersCalories 227 per serving
- Place a skillet over medium heat. Add finely chopped rotisserie chicken and hot sauce and cook until heated through.
BEST BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE BUFFALO …
HEATHER'S HOT BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP | RECIPETIN EATS
SUPER BOWL BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP - MOMMY'S HOME COOKING
17 BUFFALO CHICKEN RECIPES THAT GO BEYOND WINGS - THE SPRUCE EATS
25 EASY CHICKEN DIP RECIPES FOR EVERY OCCASION - INSANELY GOOD
BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP RECIPE [VIDEO] - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
BEST BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP RECIPES - FRANK'S REDHOT
BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP | THE MODERN PROPER
BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP – MODERN HONEY
EASY BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP RECIPE - THE PIONEER WOMAN
HEALTHY BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP - EATING BIRD FOOD
EASY BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP - BUDGET BYTES
BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP (ONLY 5 INGREDIENTS) - DELICIOUS MEETS HEALTHY
THE BEST BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP RECIPE (+ VIDEO)
BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP RECIPE - SHUGARY SWEETS
OUR BEST BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP RECIPES - TASTE OF HOME
BUFFALO RANCH CHICKEN DIP RECIPE | HIDDEN VALLEY® RANCH
THE BEST BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP - SPEND WITH PENNIES
EASY, DAIRY-FREE BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP - MEANINGFUL EATS
SLOW COOKER BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP RECIPE - PUREWOW
I TESTED OUR 5 MOST POPULAR BUFFALO CHICKEN WING RECIPES AND …
BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP (CROCK POT OR BAKED) - SKINNYTASTE
#weeknight #60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #occasion #very-low-carbs #appetizers #holiday-event #dips #dietary #low-carb #low-in-something
You'll also love