BEST STEAK MARINADE IN EXISTENCE
This is a family recipe that has been developed only over the last 5 years. In this short time it's made me famous in our close circle, but until now I've never shared it with anyone.
Provided by Kookie
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Place the soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, basil, parsley, and pepper in a blender. Add hot pepper sauce and garlic, if desired. Blend on high speed for 30 seconds until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour marinade over desired type of meat. Cover, and refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Cook meat as desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 145.2 calories, Carbohydrate 5.6 g, Fat 13.6 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 1.4 g, SaturatedFat 1.9 g, Sodium 688 mg, Sugar 1.7 g
THE BEST STEAK MARINADE
- Mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, Dijon mustard, and garlic in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 155.5 calories, Carbohydrate 7.8 g, Fat 13.5 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 1.2 g, SaturatedFat 1.9 g, Sodium 1135.4 mg, Sugar 4.2 g
WORLD'S BEST STEAK MARINADE
Provided by hempokempo
Yield Makes 4 steaks
Number Of Ingredients 0
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, lemon juice, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, minced garlic, Italian seasoning, pepper, salt, and a pinch of red pepper. Add steaks to a resealable zip lock bag or large bowl and pour the marinade on top. Marinate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Turn the skillet to high heat. Add the steaks. Cook on each side for 3 minutes or until outside is browned. Reduce heat to medium-high. Cook the steaks to the desired doneness. Mine took about 10 minutes flipping 3 times to get a medium well.
- Top with butter and garnish with fresh parsley if desired
People also searched
More about "the best steak marinade recipes"
THE BEST STEAK MARINADE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
5/5 (91)Total Time 10 minsCategory Dressing, SauceCalories 577 per serving
THE 15 BEST STEAK MARINADE RECIPES ON THE PLANET - BEST …
Estimated Reading Time 7 mins
WORLD'S BEST STEAK MARINADE RECIPE - THE RECIPE CRITIC
4.9/5 (82)Calories 548 per servingCategory Main Course
THE BEST STEAK MARINADE - BEST RECIPES UK
BEST STEAK MARINADES - ALLRECIPES
THE BEST STEAK MARINADE - JUST A TASTE
THE BEST STEAK MARINADE RECIPE - THE SEASONED MOM
BEST FLANK STEAK RECIPES - THE SHORT ORDER COOK
THE BEST STEAK MARINADE RECIPE - SAVORY NOTHINGS
THE BEST STEAK MARINADE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
THE BEST STEAK MARINADE RECIPE | RECIPESDEAL
THE BEST STEAK MARINADE RECIPE (WITH VIDEO!) - GONNA WANT …
STEAK MARINADE RECIPES - NDALU.UK.TO
THE BEST STEAK MARINADE RECIPE - JESSICA GAVIN
THE BEST STEAK MARINADE RECIPE | A FARMGIRL'S KITCHEN
10 BEST STEAK MARINADE RECIPES | YUMMLY
THE BEST STEAK MARINADE RECIPE L KITCHEN FUN WITH MY 3 SONS
BEST STEAK MARINADE FOR AMAZINGLY TENDER, TASTY GRILLED OR SEARED …
THE BEST SOY SAUCE STEAK MARINADE RECIPE - KITCHENAID.IE
LONDON BROIL MARINADE | BEST BEEF RECIPES
THE BEST STEAK MARINADE - DINNER AT THE ZOO
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is world’s Best Steak marinade?World’s Best Steak Marinade adds so much flavor to your juicy steak. It helps to tenderize and infuse the steak with flavor and creates the best steak ever! In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, lemon juice, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, minced garlic, Italian seasoning, pepper, salt, and a pinch of red pepper.
What is the best way to marinate a steak?This steak marinade is a blend of soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, Italian seasoning and spices. Mix everything together in either a bowl or a gallon sized freezer bag. Add your steak, and give it at least one hour to soak up all that great flavor! Should steaks be marinated?
How to cook steak on the grill with soy sauce?Mix in a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, lemon juice, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, minced garlic, Italian seasoning, pepper, salt, and a pinch of red pepper. Add steaks to a resealable zip lock bag or large bowl and pour the marinade on top. Marinate for 2 hours or overnight. Cook it: Turn the skillet to high heat. Add the steaks.
How long can you marinate steak in a mason jar?This Steak Marinade tenderizes any type of meat and adds a flavorful kick! Combine all ingredients in a bowl or freezer bag. Add up to 2 pounds of steak and marinate at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours. Remove steaks and discard marinade. Grill or broil to desired doneness. This marinade will last in the fridge in a mason jar for up to 2 weeks.