- In a medium bowl, mix together the ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, hot pepper sauce, salt and pepper. Transfer to a jar and refrigerate until needed.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 28.8 calories, Carbohydrate 7.1 g, Fat 0.2 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 0.6 g, Sodium 434.4 mg, Sugar 6 g
17 BEST STEAK SAUCES RECIPE COLLECTION
- Select your favorite recipe.
- Organize all the required ingredients.
- Prep a delicious recipe in 30 minutes or less!
Nutrition Facts :
SIMPLE STEAK SAUCE
A good Pan-Fried Steak can stand on its own, but sometimes a sauce gives it that extra oomph. To make this quick and easy pan sauce, you need just two ingredients: a liquid and a thickener, such as red wine and butter. From the book "Mad Hungry," by Lucinda Scala Quinn (Artisan Books).
Provided by Martha Stewart
Categories Food & Cooking
Yield Makes enough for 2 steaks
Number Of Ingredients 2
- Once steaks are removed from skillet, return skillet to high heat. Add wine and simmer, scraping up browned bits from bottom of skillet, until reduced slightly.
- Swirl in butter and simmer 1 minute more. To serve, drizzle over steaks.
This quick-and-easy skillet entree is definitely restaurant-quality and sure to become a staple at your house, too! -Lily Julow, Lawrenceville, Georgia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Mix 1 tablespoon butter with parsley, garlic and soy sauce., Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat remaining butter over medium heat. Add steak; cook until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°), 4-7 minutes per side. Serve with garlic butter.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 316 calories, Fat 20g fat (10g saturated fat), Cholesterol 124mg cholesterol, Sodium 337mg sodium, Carbohydrate 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 32g protein.
SIMPLE STEAK SAUCE
You can add or omit indgredients to this sauce to your own taste. I love to make my own dressings and sauces and I think this is a great foundation for a steak sauce.
Provided by simplemom
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- stir all ingredients and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 15.3, Fat 0.1, Sodium 210.2, Carbohydrate 3.9, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 3.1, Protein 0.3
HOMEMADE STEAK SAUCE
"I think this steak sauce tastes better than the commercial brands," writes Judy Neil of Royal Oak, Michigan. Her creative condiment features everything from tomato paste and raisins to grapefruit juice, honey, garlic and soy sauce.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1-1/4 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a nonstick saucepan over medium heat, cook onion in oil until tender. Add honey; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Stir in broth, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, grapefruit juice, tomato paste and vinegars until blended. Stir in the raisins, garlic powder, pepper, thyme and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for about 20 minutes or until sauce is reduced to about 1-1/4 cups. Cool to room temperature. Transfer to a blender; cover and process until smooth. Cover and refrigerate. ,
Nutrition Facts : Calories 27 calories, Fat 1g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 1mg cholesterol, Sodium 222mg sodium, Carbohydrate 5g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
More about "simple steak sauce recipes"
EASY STEAK WITH PAN SAUCE RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
STEAK SAUCE RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
THE 8 BEST STEAK SAUCE RECIPES TO SERVE WITH YOUR …
10 STEAK SAUCES YOU CAN MAKE IN MINUTES | BBC GOOD FOOD
- Cheat's peppercorn sauce. 20 mins. This classic, creamy steak sauce can be ready in no time. Put 2 tbsp red wine vinegar into a large, non-stick frying pan and bring to a simmer.
- Chimichurri. 10 mins. Chimichurri is a South American steak sauce similar to salsa verde – but with a little kick. It's the perfect balance for a rich steak.
- Béarnaise sauce. 20 mins. If you like thick, creamy, mayonnaise-like sauces, opt for a tarragon-tinged Béarnaise. Put 2 egg yolks in a mini food processor and season with salt, pepper and a pinch of cayenne, then add 1 tsp tarragon vinegar.
- Black bean & sesame sauce. 25 mins. Team the umami flavour of steak with a deeply savoury Asian-style sauce, thickened with hardy black beans.
- Salsa verde. 10 mins. This piquant Italian green sauce doesn’t require any cooking. Chop a bunch of tarragon and 2 packs of parsley into small pieces and mix in a bowl with 1 tsp sea salt, 40g small capers, 3 tsp Dijon mustard and 2 crushed garlic cloves.
- Quick red wine sauce. 20 mins. Opt for a bistro classic by making a rich, boozy jus. Put 250ml beef stock into a saucepan and reduce by half. Add 125ml red wine, 2 tsp dark brown sugar and 1 tsp balsamic vinegar.
- Teriyaki sauce. 15 mins. This Japanese sauce has the sweet/savoury balance honed to a tee. Pour 350ml water into a small saucepan with 85g light brown sugar, 70ml light soy sauce, 1 large crushed garlic clove, and a 4cm piece of finely grated ginger.
- Super-swift mustard sauce. 10 minutes. It doesn't get much simpler than a two-component sauce. Mix 2 tbsp Dijon mustard with 100g crème frâiche in a saucepan and heat gently until simmering.
- Blue cheese sauce. 5 mins. Steak and blue cheese is a match made in heaven. The addition of stilton in this speedy recipe really packs a punch.
- Mushroom sauce. 15 mins. We’d never turn our noses up at retro-style grilled mushrooms, but this creamy sauce is a little more refined. Pour 1 tbsp olive oil into a saucepan over a high heat and add 6 sliced chestnut mushrooms.
STEAK SAUCE RECIPES (3-INGREDIENTS) | KITCHN
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
STEAK SAUCE RECIPE - DINNER AT THE ZOO
A1 STEAK SAUCE RECIPE - INSANELY GOOD
13 EASY STEAK-UMM RECIPES THAT WILL HAVE DINNER ON THE TABLE …
EASY HOMEMADE STEAK SAUCE RECIPE - THE SUBURBAN SOAPBOX
21 EASY STEAK SAUCE RECIPES YOU CAN MAKE AT HOME - THRIFTY DIY …
EASY CAST IRON RECIPES - HOMEMADE HOME
HANGER STEAK WITH WORCESTERSHIRE BUTTER RECIPE - REAL SIMPLE
NEXT LEVEL STEAK SANDWICH RECIPE | BBC GOOD FOOD
54 EASY BEEF RECIPES - HOW TO COOK BEEF & STEAK
THE BEST STEAK DIANE RECIPE L A FARMGIRL'S DABBLES
MARSALA SAUCE RECIPE
8 QUICK AND TANTALIZING STEAK SAUCES TO UPGRADE YOUR …
MUSHROOM STEAK, FRIES AND BEURRE-LESS BLANC SAUCE RECIPE
STEAK WITH CREAMY PEPPERCORN SAUCE | RECIPETIN EATS
HOMEMADE STEAK SAUCE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
CLASSIC RED WINE STEAK SAUCE RECIPE - CERTIFIED ANGUS BEEF
EASY STEAK SAUCE RECIPES | OLIVEMAGAZINE
STEAK PIZZAIOLA - CARNE ALLA PIZZAIOLA - THE PETITE COOK™
BéARNAISE SAUCE – WORLD’S FINEST STEAK SAUCE | RECIPETIN EATS
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #low-protein #healthy #sauces #condiments-etc #easy #no-cook #beginner-cook #low-fat #dietary #low-cholesterol #low-saturated-fat #low-calorie #inexpensive #savory-sauces #low-in-something #3-steps-or-less #technique
You'll also love