LEMON MERINGUE PIE DIP
This no-bake pie dip comes together quickly and promises all the sweet-tart flavors of the traditional version but without the hassle of baking up a crust.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 10 to 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- For the dip: Combine the lemon curd, lemon zest and juice and salt in a medium bowl and beat with an electric mixer until smooth and combined, about 2 minutes. Fold in the whipped topping with a spatula. Transfer the filling to a 9-inch pie plate and refrigerate, covered, 2 hours and up to overnight.
- For the meringue topping: Beat the egg whites and salt in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until foamy, about 2 minutes. Add the cream of tartar and continue to beat until soft peaks form, about 4 minutes. While beating, add the sugar 1 tablespoon at a time. Continue to beat until stiff peaks form, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Spoon large dollops of meringue onto the chilled pie. Use a kitchen torch to evenly brown the meringue peaks. Serve with shortbread cookies for dipping.
LEMON MERINGUE DIP
This is another dip to make so you can use the 7-UP Pie Crust Dippers. If you love lemon meringue pie you will love this. You do not have to go to all the trouble if would rather just make the cake mix dip or instant pudding dip. But this is so good. A hit at any party of social gathering. (But you may want to sit in a...
Provided by Pat Duran
Categories Other Appetizers
Number Of Ingredients 5
- 1. Whisk egg yolks and juice over medium heat in small saucepan, heat and stir until custard like, about 5 minutes. Place this mixture in the refrigerator to chill.
- 2. In a mixer bowl whisk egg whites, corn syrup, and cream of tartar on high until stiff peak form. set aside.
- 3. Remove yolk mixture from fridge and whisk in the sweetened condensed milk. Blend well. Pour into a 9x13 inch baking dish (suitable for serving at buffet table). Heap and spread meringue on top of lemon sauce. Place in oven and broil 1 to 2 minutes until meringue is slightly browned. Refrigerate to chill. Make sure dish can go from hot to cold, so it does not break.Corning or pyrex is fine, or metal. Serve with 7-UP Pie Crust Dippers.https://www.justapinch.com/recipes/dessert/cookies/7-up-pie-crust-dippers.html?p=3
GRANDMA'S LEMON MERINGUE PIE
This is a very fun recipe to follow, because Grandma makes it sweet and simple. This pie is thickened with cornstarch and flour in addition to egg yolks, and contains no milk.
Provided by Emilie S.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- To Make Lemon Filling: In a medium saucepan, whisk together 1 cup sugar, flour, cornstarch, and salt. Stir in water, lemon juice and lemon zest. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until mixture comes to a boil. Stir in butter. Place egg yolks in a small bowl and gradually whisk in 1/2 cup of hot sugar mixture. Whisk egg yolk mixture back into remaining sugar mixture. Bring to a boil and continue to cook while stirring constantly until thick. Remove from heat. Pour filling into baked pastry shell.
- To Make Meringue: In a large glass or metal bowl, whip egg whites until foamy. Add sugar gradually, and continue to whip until stiff peaks form. Spread meringue over pie, sealing the edges at the crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes, or until meringue is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 297.7 calories, Carbohydrate 49.7 g, Cholesterol 110.1 mg, Fat 10.3 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 4.4 g, SaturatedFat 4.3 g, Sodium 229.2 mg, Sugar 35.2 g
LEMON PIE DIP
- In a bowl, whisk the condensed milk and lemon juice together until well blended.
- Chill for 2 hours; serve with graham cracker sticks.
- Serving suggestion-serve dip in hollowed out lemons.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 163.1, Fat 4.3, SaturatedFat 2.7, Cholesterol 16.9, Sodium 63.2, Carbohydrate 28.3, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 27.4, Protein 4
More about "lemon pie dip recipes"
SUNNY'S NUNYA BUSINESS LEMON MERINGUE DIP - FOOD NETWORK
Author Sunny AndersonSteps 4Difficulty Easy
STRAWBERRY LEMONADE PIE DIP - FARMER'S WIFE RAMBLES
LEMON PIE CHEESECAKE DIP - LUCKY LEAF
EASY NO-BAKE LEMON MERINGUE PIE DIP - FORKLY
EASY LEMON SUPREME PIE - EVERYDAY DELICIOUS DESSERTS
BANANA CREAM PIE DIP RECIPE - LEMON BLOSSOMS
EASY LEMON PIE CHEESECAKE DIP RECIPE | BEYOND FROSTING
LEMON CREAM PIE CHEESECAKE DIP • FOOD FOLKS AND FUN
EASY LEMON CREAM PIE DIP RECIPE - SHE WEARS MANY HATS
LEMON PIE CHEESECAKE DIP – LEMON TREE DWELLING
LEMON MERINGUE PIE DIP - SOMETHING SWANKY DESSERT RECIPES
GRANDMA'S LEMON MERINGUE PIE RECIPE - THESE OLD COOKBOOKS
BRIGHT & BEAUTIFUL: 11 MUST-TRY RECIPES WITH LEMON PIE FILLING
EASY LEMON DIP - 3 INGREDIENT FRUIT DIP RECIPE - LIVING LOCURTO
LEMON CHEESECAKE FRUIT DIP - THE CAREFREE KITCHEN
THREE INGREDIENT LEMON FRUIT DIP — LET'S DISH RECIPES
OLD FASHIONED LEMON PIE - FOOD MEANDERINGS
CREAMY LEMON DIP – LEMON TREE DWELLING
LEMON PIE DIP - RECIPES - COOKS.COM
#time-to-make #course #preparation #healthy #5-ingredients-or-less #appetizers #easy #dips #dietary #low-sodium #high-calcium #high-in-something #low-in-something #3-steps-or-less #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love