DEATH BY CHOCOLATE COOKIES
- Prepare a grill for indirect heat. If using a charcoal grill, build the hot coals on one side only. If using a gas grill, heat one side only to medium-high heat.
- Whisk together the butter, both sugars, vanilla and salt in a large bowl. Whisk in the baking powder, baking soda and chocolate pudding. Add the eggs, one at a time, using a wooden spoon to mix well after each addition. Stir in the flour, chocolate chips and pretzels.
- Lightly spray a 1/2-cup measuring cup with cooking spray. Fill the measuring cup with dough, pressing it in until the dough takes on a biscuit shape. Unmold the biscuit into a cast-iron pan and repeat with the remaining dough until you have 8 cookies.
- Place the skillet over indirect heat, close the grill and bake, about 30 minutes (see Cook's Note).
- Remove the pan from the grill and sprinkle the cookies with flaky sea salt. Serve with scoops of frozen whipped topping.
- (Alternatively, you can bake these in a 350 degrees F oven for 25 to 30 minutes.)
DAD'S DEATH BY CHOCOLATE
A very heavenly dessert, chocolate, fresh homemade whipped cream and Heath Bars! Yum! Recipe source~ cookingchanneltv.com
Provided by Angela Pietrantonio @mrsjoepie
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Whip heavy cream & powdered sugar just before soft peaks form in large mixing bowl. Gently fold in creme fraiche.
- PUDDING: In medium bowl, whisk the egg yolks and sugar. Add cream and salt and whisk until combined. In small bowl, whisk the cocoa and flour together. Whisk the wet ingredients into the dry.
- Place in heavy saucepan over medium heat and stir until mixture comes to a simmer. Remove from heat and add butter and chocolate until they are melted. Let cool.
- In a large trifle bowl, layer the pudding, then the whipped cream mixture and sprinkle with cookie mixture and Heath bar mixture. Repeat until layers are finished. Cover and chill for 2 hours.
DEATH BY CHOCOLATE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13-inch pan.
- Mix cake batter according to package directions, adding water, oil, and eggs as directed. Spread batter into prepared pan and bake in preheated oven until a tester comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Cool and crumble. Make pudding, according to package directions, with milk.
- In a large trifle or other glass serving bowl, place half of the crumbled cake. Pour half of the coffee over the cake, and spread half of the pudding over that. Top with half of the whipped topping, sprinkled with half the crumbled candy bars. Repeat layers in the same order. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 497.9 calories, Carbohydrate 62.6 g, Cholesterol 54 mg, Fat 24.4 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 5.3 g, SaturatedFat 11.6 g, Sodium 538.8 mg, Sugar 43.4 g
DEATH BY CHOCOLATE III
- Prepare brownies according to package directions. Let cool.
- Mix pudding according to package directions.
- In a glass punch bowl, layer in the following order: 1/2 of the brownie, crumbled; 1/2 of the pudding; 1 toffee bar, crushed; 1/2 of the whipped topping.
- Repeat layers in the same order. Save the last toffee bar to crumble and sprinkle on top before serving.
- Refrigerate. Best if made the day before you serve it.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 330.1 calories, Carbohydrate 49.5 g, Cholesterol 3.9 mg, Fat 14.9 g, Fiber 1.7 g, Protein 2.3 g, SaturatedFat 8.5 g, Sodium 330.2 mg, Sugar 20.1 g
DEATH BY CHOCOLATE
Provided by Food Network
Yield 1 serving
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In a blender, add Smirnoff No.21 Vodka, Baileys Original Irish Cream, Godiva Original Liqueur, ice cream, and puree briefly. Add ice. Blend until smooth, pour into a hurricane glass and garnish with chocolate shavings.;
DEATH BY CHOCOLATE: SIMPLY THE BEST CHOCOLATE BROWNIE LAYER
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Prepare the chocolate brownie layer. Coat a 9 by 1 1/2-inch cake pan with 1 teaspoon of butter. Flour the pan with 1 teaspoon of flour, shaking out the excess.
- Sift together 1/4 cup flour, 2 tablespoons cocoa, 1 teaspoon baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt onto waxed paper. Set aside.
- Heat 1-inch of water in the bottom half of a double boiler over medium heat. Place 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate, 4 tablespoons butter, and 2 ounces semisweet chocolate in the top half of the double boiler tightly cover top with film wrap. Heat for 4 1/2 to 5 minutes, remove from the heat, and stir until smooth.
- Place 3 eggs, 1 cup sugar, and 1 teaspoon vanilla in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a balloon whip. Whisk on high speed until slightly thickened, about 1 1/2 minutes. Add the melted chocolate mixture into the egg mixture and whisk on medium for 30 seconds. Add the sifted ingredients, whisk on low for 10 seconds, then on medium for 10 seconds. Add the sour cream and whisk on medium for 5 seconds.
- Remove the bowl from the mixer and use a rubber spatula to thoroughly combine ( also add and combine 4 ounces chocolate chunks ).
- Pour the brownie batter into the prepared cake pan, spreading evenly. Bake the brownie for 30 minutes, until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool in the pan at room temperature for 5 minutes. Turn out onto a cake circle and refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove the brownie from the refrigerator and cut in half horizontally. Keep the brownie at room temperature until needed.
More about "dads death by chocolate recipes"
15 EASY DEATH BY CHOCOLATE RECIPES - DELISH
Occupation Senior EditorAuthor Sienna Livermore
THE CHEW: MICHAEL SYMON DAD'S DEATH BY CHOCOLATE …
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
DAD'S DEATH BY CHOCOLATE : RECIPES - COOKING CHANNEL
Category DessertCalories 348 per serving
DEATH BY CHOCOLATE RECIPE - INSANELY GOOD
DEATH BY CHOCOLATE COOKIES RECIPE | MICHAEL SYMON
DEATH BY CHOCOLATE CAKE - LO'S KITCHEN
FATHER BROWN’S DEATH BY CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES WITH MYSTERY FILLING
THE BEST RECIPE FOR DEATH BY CHOCOLATE COOKIES | FOODAL
DEATH BY CHOCOLATE RECIPE
DAD’S DEATH BY CHOCOLATE – RECIPES NETWORK
BEST DEATH BY CHOCOLATE COOKIES RECIPE-HOW TO MAKE DEATH BY …
TOP 45 DEATH BY CHOCOLATE COOKIES SYMON RECIPES
DEATH BY CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE (SUPER MOIST) - EASY AND DELISH
You'll also love