What makes this different than other roasted asparagus recipes? The irresistible addition of garlic slices, which mellow and sweeten as they bake.
Provided by BHG Test Kitchen
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Snap off and discard woody bases from asparagus. Place asparagus and garlic in a 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Roast for 10 to 15 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender, stirring once halfway through roasting. Serve immediately. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 64 kcal, Carbohydrate 5 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Sodium 99 mg, Sugar 2 g, Fat 5 g, UnsaturatedFat 4 g
OVEN ROASTED ASPARAGUS WITH GARLIC
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Spread asparagus in a single layer on a shallow baking pan or baking sheet.
- Drizzle lightly with olive oil.
- Sprinkle salt to taste.
- Spread minced garlic over all stalks.
- Place pan in oven for 10-12 minutes--stalks should be roasted, but still crisp.
- Serve immediately.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place asparagus in a baking dish and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a small saute pan over medium heat. Add olive oil and garlic and then lemon juice and pine nuts. Toast until nuts begin to brown slightly. Remove from heat and drizzle over asparagus. Roast in the oven until just cooked. Serve warm or at room temperature with eggs and prosciutto.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a large jelly-roll pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a small pot, heat the oil, garlic, onion powder, and parsley on medium-low heat. Cook for 3 minutes, until the garlic mixture is fragrant but not browned.
- Spread the asparagus in a single layer on the prepared pan. Lightly sprinkle with coarse sea salt and freshly ground pepper. Drizzle on the garlic-oil mixture.
- Roast for 8-10 minutes, until the asparagus are bright green; do not overcook.
- Transfer to a platter and serve hot.
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place the asparagus into a mixing bowl, and drizzle with the olive oil. Toss to coat the spears, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt, and pepper. Arrange the asparagus onto a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until just tender, 12 to 15 minutes depending on thickness. Sprinkle with lemon juice just before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 123 calories, Carbohydrate 5.2 g, Cholesterol 1.7 mg, Fat 10.8 g, Fiber 2.4 g, Protein 3.3 g, SaturatedFat 1.8 g, Sodium 471.4 mg, Sugar 2.2 g
ROASTED ASPARAGUS WITH PARMESAN
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Spray the inside of a 9x13 casserole dish with olive oil cooking spray. Place asparagus in the dish and lightly spray spears with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle asparagus with Parmesan cheese, sea salt, and garlic powder.
- Roast in preheated oven until fork easily punctures thickest part of stem, about 12 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 46 calories, Carbohydrate 4.7 g, Cholesterol 4.4 mg, Fat 1.7 g, Fiber 2.3 g, Protein 4.4 g, SaturatedFat 0.9 g, Sodium 660.1 mg, Sugar 2.2 g
GARLICKY ROASTED ASPARAGUS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss asparagus with oil and garlic; season with salt and pepper. Roast until tender and browned in spots, 15 to 18 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 47 g, Fat 4 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 1 g
GARLIC ROASTED ASPARAGUS
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large glass baking dish, toss the asparagus with the olive oil and garlic. Season lightly with salt and pepper, and toss. Bake until the asparagus are tender and lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes, depending upon the thickness of the stalks, stirring twice.
- Remove from the oven and toss with the lemon juice. Adjust the seasoning, to taste.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 96.4, Fat 7.1, SaturatedFat 1, Sodium 21.7, Carbohydrate 7, Fiber 3.1, Sugar 2, Protein 3.8
More about "roasted garlic asparagus recipes"
GARLIC ROASTED ASPARAGUS | THE BLOND COOK
5/5 (1)Total Time 21 minsCategory Side DishCalories 116 per serving
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Rinse asparagus with water and pat dry. Snap or slice off tough ends (about 1 inch).
- In a small bowl, stir together the olive oil and minced garlic. Place asparagus in a single layer on a large rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil and garlic mixture over asparagus. Toss until coated as evenly as possible. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 13-16 minutes, turning after about 7-8 minutes. Roast until asparagus are tender-crisp.*
GARLIC ROASTED ASPARAGUS (5 MINUTES PREP TIME!) - RASA …
5/5 (2)Total Time 17 minsCategory American RecipesCalories 98 per serving
- In a sheet pan, toss the asparagus with the melted butter. Season the asparagus with a good pinch of salt. Arrange the garlic slices on top of the asparagus.
ROASTED ASPARAGUS RECIPES
LEMON GARLIC ROASTED ASPARAGUS - THE BUSY BAKER
ROASTED LEMON HONEY GARLIC ASPARAGUS | THE RECIPE CRITIC
THE BEST OVEN ROASTED GARLIC PARMESAN ASPARAGUS …
ROASTED GARLIC SHRIMP AND ASPARAGUS RECIPE
ROASTED LEMON PARMESAN GARLIC ASPARAGUS | THE …
ROASTED ASPARAGUS WITH GARLIC – KALYN'S KITCHEN
ROASTED GARLIC, ARTICHOKE AND ASPARAGUS PASTA RECIPE
OVEN-ROASTED ASPARAGUS RECIPE – BAKED ASPARAGUS RECIPE — …
ROASTED ASPARAGUS WITH GARLIC - AMERICAN INSTITUTE FOR CANCER …
You'll also love