CHEESY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and bell pepper; saute until tender, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a slow cooker.
- Add chicken to the slow cooker. Add condensed soup, diced tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt, and garlic. Cover and cook until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 3 1/2 hours on Low or 2 hours on High. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Remove chicken and allow to stand until cool enough to handle, about 5 minutes.
- Put Cheddar cheese and cream cheese in the slow cooker. Shred the cooled chicken with 2 forks and return to the slow cooker. Turn temperature to High and cook until cheese has melted, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain and add to the slow cooker. Stir and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 653.3 calories, Carbohydrate 52.9 g, Cholesterol 126.4 mg, Fat 30 g, Fiber 2.8 g, Protein 41.3 g, SaturatedFat 15.8 g, Sodium 1184.5 mg, Sugar 5.4 g
QUICK AND EASY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and return to pot.
- To the pasta add the diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, cream of chicken soup, processed cheese, chopped chicken, mushrooms, salt and pepper. Cook and stir over low heat until cheese is melted and mixture is heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 376.3 calories, Carbohydrate 38.5 g, Cholesterol 60.9 mg, Fat 13.2 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 25.8 g, SaturatedFat 5.5 g, Sodium 1110.9 mg, Sugar 3.7 g
EASY CHEESY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI
- Boil Spaghetti noodles according to package.
- In a saucepan, put Velveeta, butter, soup, rotel, and chicken.
- Cook until cheese is melted.
- Add cooked spaghetti to the cheese mixture, mix well.
- If you want, you can pour the spaghetti & mixture into a casserole dish and pop it in the over for a couple minutes, but that's not necessary.
- Serve HOT!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1182.8, Fat 60.6, SaturatedFat 34, Cholesterol 205.5, Sodium 3115.6, Carbohydrate 103.4, Fiber 3.6, Sugar 13.2, Protein 54.3
CHEESY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI
"This cheesy chicken and pasta dish freezes well, so you can take one casserole to a potluck and save the second for another time," suggests Debbi Smith of Crossett, Arkansas. "It makes a quick, comforting meal."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 casseroles (5 servings each).
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a soup kettle or Dutch oven, combine the first nine ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes. Stir in cheese until melted. Add the spaghetti and olives if desired. , Transfer to two greased 11x7-in. baking dishes. Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 3 months. Cover and bake the second casserole at 325° for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer. , To use the frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator for 24 hours. Bake as directed.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 421 calories, Fat 17g fat (9g saturated fat), Cholesterol 80mg cholesterol, Sodium 1163mg sodium, Carbohydrate 34g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 31g protein.
CHICKEN SPAGHETTI CASSEROLE RECIPE
Hearty and comforting, Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Casserole is a quick and easy weeknight meal your whole family will love. Made with shredded chicken, mushroom soup, spaghetti, and lots of cheese, this is always a hit!
Provided by Becky Hardin
Categories Main Course
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat oven to 375°F and spray a 9x13-inch casserole dish.
- Cook and drain the spaghetti according to the directions on the package for al dente. Return the cooked pasta to the pot.
- While the pasta is cooking, combine the cream of mushroom soup, chicken broth, cheddar cheese, Velveeta cheese, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper (optional) in a medium bowl.
- Add the diced chicken, pepper, onion, pimentos, and cream mixture to the pasta. Toss to combine.
- Pour the pasta mixture into the prepared baking dish. Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 40 minutes, or until edges are bubbly.
- Garnish with parsley and serve!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 478 kcal, Carbohydrate 54 g, Protein 32 g, Fat 15 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, Cholesterol 61 mg, Sodium 1617 mg, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 6 g, UnsaturatedFat 5 g, ServingSize 1 serving
EASY CHEESY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI
- In a large skillet sautee the onions and mushrooms in the olive oil until onions are soft. Add chicken, cook and stir until no longer pink.
- Stir in water and bring to a boil. Add spaghetti and cook until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients. Cook until Velveeta is completely melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 453.8, Fat 15, SaturatedFat 6.5, Cholesterol 95.7, Sodium 851.5, Carbohydrate 39.3, Fiber 3.2, Sugar 5.7, Protein 39.8
People also searched
More about "easy cheesy chicken spaghetti recipes"
CHEESY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI - THESTAYATHOMECHEF.COM
CHEESY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI RECIPE – THE GIFTED GABBER
CHEESY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI SQUASH - EASY CHICKEN RECIPES
EASY CHEESY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI - THE WEARY CHEF
3/5 (27)Estimated Reading Time 3 minsServings 4
EASY CHEESY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI - BELLY FULL
Ratings 3Total Time 45 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 454 per serving
TOP 47 EASY CHEESY SPAGHETTI RECIPE RECIPES
EASY CROCK POT RECIPE CHICKEN SPAGHETTI | LAURA | COPY ME THAT
CREAMY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI - EASY CHICKEN RECIPES
15 RECIPES TO UPGRADE SPAGHETTI NIGHT - TASTING TABLE
10 EASY CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPES | COOKIES AND CUPS
EASY CHEESY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI RECIPE | CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP …
CROCKPOT CHICKEN SPAGHETTI - EASY CHICKEN RECIPES
YOUR FAMILY WILL LOVE THIS EASY CHEESY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI - DINNER …
EASY CHEESY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI CASSEROLE - MIDWEST FOODIE
CROCKPOT CHICKEN SPAGHETTI RECIPE -SLOW COOKER CHEESY SPAGHETTI
EASY CHEESY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI RECIPE • THE PINNING MAMA
25+ 30-MINUTE DINNER RECIPES FOR JANUARY 2022 | EATINGWELL
CHEESY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI CASSEROLE RECIPE: EASY & EVERYONE …
38 EASY CROCK POT CHICKEN BREAST RECIPES - SAVORING THE GOOD®
CHEESY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
START THE YEAR ON A HEALTHY NOTE WITH 3 EASY MAKE-AHEAD RECIPES
15 RECIPE CHICKEN SPAGHETTI CASSEROLE - SELECTED RECIPES
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #healthy #main-dish #pasta #poultry #easy #chicken #dietary #low-calorie #low-carb #low-in-something #meat #chicken-breasts #pasta-rice-and-grains #spaghetti #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love