BACON CHEESEBURGER SLIDER BAKE
I created this dish to fill two pans because these cheeseburger sliders disappear fast. Just cut the slider burgers recipe in half if you want to make only one batch. -Nick Iverson, Denver, Colorado
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Appetizers Lunch
Yield 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Preheat oven to 350°. Without separating rolls, cut each package of rolls horizontally in half; arrange bottom halves in 2 greased 13x9-in. baking pans. Sprinkle each pan of rolls with 1 cup cheese. Bake until cheese is melted, 3-5 minutes., In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until beef is no longer pink and onion is tender, breaking beef into crumbles, 6-8 minutes; drain. Stir in tomatoes, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Cook and stir until combined, 1-2 minutes., Spoon beef mixture evenly over rolls; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Top with bacon. Replace tops. For glaze, in a microwave-safe bowl, combine butter, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce and mustard. Microwave, covered, on high until butter is melted, stirring occasionally. Pour over rolls; sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake, uncovered, until golden brown and heated through, 20-25 minutes. Freeze option: Cover and freeze unbaked sandwiches; prepare and freeze glaze. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350°. Pour glaze over buns and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake sandwiches as directed, increasing time by 10-15 minutes, until cheese is melted and a thermometer inserted in center reads 165°.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 380 calories, Fat 24g fat (13g saturated fat), Cholesterol 86mg cholesterol, Sodium 628mg sodium, Carbohydrate 21g carbohydrate (9g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 18g protein.
CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS RECIPE BY TASTY
Sometimes you're just in the mood for a good ol' juicy hamburger. The type that's succulent and gloriously flavorful. But when you're entertaining, cooking hamburgers for a crowd is no easy joke. That's why we're bringing you these fun cheeseburger sliders instead! Baked on a single tray, these are an easy way to impress a crowd - and they definitely don't skimp on the flavor.
Provided by Tasty
Yield 12 sliders
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Combine the beef, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a 9x13-inch (23x33-cm) rimmed baking dish, mixing thoroughly, then pressing into a flat, even layer. Bake for 20 minutes. Drain the liquid and set the cooked beef aside.
- Slice the rolls in half lengthwise. Place the bottom half in the same baking dish. Place the cooked beef on the rolls, followed by the onions and cheese. Top with the remaining rolls.
- Brush the tops of the rolls with melted butter and sprinkle the sesame seeds on top. Bake for 20 minutes, or until the bread is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Slice into individual sliders, then serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 356 calories, Carbohydrate 20 grams, Fat 18 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 24 grams, Sugar 1 gram
CHEESEBURGER SKEWERS RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: Simple Truth™ 90/10 Ground Beef, Simple Truth™ Organic Vegan Worcestershire Sauce, Simple Truth™ Organic Salt, freshly ground Simple Truth™ Organic Black Pepper, Simple Truth™ Organic Garlic Powder, shallot, slider buns, Simple Truth™ Organic Olive Oil, shredded cheddar cheese, Simple Truth Organic™ Butter Lettuce, cherry tomatoes, red onions, dill pickle, Simple Truth™ No Sugar Added Ketchup, Simple Truth™ Avocados, Simple Truth™ Organic Whole Milk Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, garlic, lime juice, kosher salt, skewers
Provided by Kroger
Yield 6 skewers
Number Of Ingredients 21
- In a large bowl, mix the Simple Truth™ ⁹⁰⁄₁₀ Ground Beef with the Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and shallot until just combined.
- Divide the beef mixture into 18 balls (about 1-1½ tablespoons each) and flatten into ½"-thick patties.
- Using a 2-2½" ring cookie cutter, cut each side of the slider buns into small rounds.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Toast the buns, cut sides down, for 20 seconds, or until golden brown. Set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in the same skillet. Working in batches, add the beef patties and cook for 90 seconds. Flip and reduce the heat to medium. Place a quarter slice of cheddar on top of each patty and cook for 90 seconds more, or until the cheese is melted and the patties are cooked through. Remove from the pan and repeat with the remaining patties and cheese.
- Make the avocado dip: In a blender, combine the avocado flesh, Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, garlic, lime juice, and salt. Blend on high speed for 1-2 minutes, until smooth. Season with more salt to taste.
- Assemble the skewers: Thread a toasted bottom bun onto a skewer, followed by a beef patty, a piece of lettuce, a tomato half, a piece of red onion, and a pickle slice. Repeat stacking the ingredients from the beef patty to the pickle 2 more times, then finish with a top bun. Repeat to make 5 more skewers.
- Serve the skewers immediately with the avocado dip and Simple Truth™ No Sugar Added Ketchup for dipping.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 625 calories, Carbohydrate 46 grams, Fat 34 grams, Fiber 7 grams, Protein 32 grams, Sugar 17 grams
THE EASIEST CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, gently mix together the ground beef, Worcestershire, garlic salt, 1 teaspoon salt and 2 teaspoons pepper. Transfer the burger mixture to a lightly greased 9-by-13-inch baking dish, pressing it into a flat layer with your hands. Evenly scatter over the diced onions; lightly press the onions into the meat.
- Bake until the burger is medium rare, 15 to 20 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Gently slide the cooked burger patty out of the baking dish and onto a cutting board or platter; leave a few tablespoons of excess burger drippings in the pan. Place the bottom buns into the baking dish. Squirt yellow mustard evenly across the buns.
- Place the burger patty on the buns. Divide the pickles among the sliders. Top with a layer of slightly overlapping cheese slices. Add the bun tops, pressing down on them gently.
- Brush the tops of the buns with egg. Sprinkle the chips over the buns.
- Return to the oven and bake until the cheese is melted, another 15 to 20 minutes.
- Slice the burgers along the lines of the buns to separate into individual sliders. Scoop out with a spatula. Serve immediately.
Oven-baked cheeseburger sliders.
Provided by Ashley DeStefano
Categories Main Dish Recipes Burger Recipes 100+ Hamburger Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease an 11x7-inch baking dish.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir ground beef and onion in the hot skillet until meat is browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease. Stir in ketchup, 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard, 2 teaspoons Worcestershire, and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut rolls in half horizontally without separating each roll from one another. Place bottom halves in the prepared baking dish. Spread meat mixture on rolls, top with Monterey Jack cheese, and cover with roll tops.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, remaining Dijon mustard, and remaining Worcestershire in a microwaveable bowl; cover loosely and microwave until butter is melted, about 1 minute. Mix and pour mixture over the top of the rolls.
- Bake, covered, in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Uncover and bake until cheese is melted and rolls are golden brown, about 10 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 453.3 calories, Carbohydrate 44.9 g, Cholesterol 90.4 mg, Fat 14.1 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 25.1 g, SaturatedFat 11.8 g, Sodium 446.5 mg, Sugar 2.1 g
CHEESEBURGER OMELET SLIDERS
- Combine beef, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into twelve 2-in. patties. In a large skillet, cook burgers over medium heat until cooked through, 2-3 minutes per side. Remove from heat; keep warm., Whisk together eggs, water and the remaining salt and pepper. Place a small nonstick skillet, lightly oiled, over medium-high heat; pour in 1/2 cup egg mixture. Mixture should set immediately at edges. As eggs set, push cooked edges toward the center, letting uncooked eggs flow underneath. When eggs are thickened and no liquid egg remains, sprinkle 1/3 cup cheese on 1 half. Top cheese with 3 burgers, spacing them evenly; fold omelet in half. Slide onto a cutting board; tent with foil to keep warm. Repeat to make 3 more omelets., To serve, cut each omelet into 3 wedges; place each wedge on a roll. Add tomatoes and, if desired, ketchup, onion and pickles.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 507 calories, Fat 23g fat (9g saturated fat), Cholesterol 348mg cholesterol, Sodium 1032mg sodium, Carbohydrate 39g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 34g protein.
More about "cheeseburger sliders recipe by tasty recipes"
50 OF OUR BEST SLIDER RECIPES - TASTE OF HOME
CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS | THE RECIPE CRITIC
BACON CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY …
CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS (EASY, 30-MIN RECIPE)
CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
4.5/5 (10)Calories 660 per serving
BEST CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE CHEESEBURGER …
KID-FRIENDLY CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS RECIPE — BRIT - CO
CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS - CHEESE KNEES
CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS RECIPE - TODAY.COM
TURKEY SLIDERS WITH MUSHROOMS
SLIDERS 4 WAYS | RECIPES - TASTY
CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS | BEST BEEF RECIPES
CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS TASTY RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS …
CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS, PEPPERONI PULL-APART BREAD: GET THE RECIPES
HOW TO MAKE CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS, PEPPERONI PULL-APART BREAD
CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS RECIPES - NDALU.UK.TO
CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS RECIPE - WHITNEYBOND.COM
EASY, CHEESY TAILGATING: PEPPERONI PULL-APART BREAD AND …
CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS RECIPE | WESTGOLD NZ
PEPPERONI PULL-APART BREAD RECIPE - TODAY.COM
CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS RECIPE - LAURA IN THE KITCHEN
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love