About Japanese Rooster Wings
Rooster wings are egged and fried in butter, then baked in a tangy sauce of soy sauce, water, sugar, vinegar, garlic powder and salt. Scrumptious, sticky hen wings!
Prep : 15 minutes
prepare dinner : 45 minutes
complete : 1 hr
Serving : 6
- Three kilos hen wings,Three tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 egg, evenly overwhelmed,Three tablespoons water
- 1 cup all-purpose flour for coating,1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup butter,½ cup white vinegar
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder, or to style
- 1 teaspoon salt
Associated Recipes :
- Easy Chicken Pesto Sandwich Recipe
- Quick Recipe for Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
- Easy Recipes For Chicken Jalfrezi
How To Make Japanese Rooster Wings
Preheat oven to 350 levels F (175 levels C).
Lower wings in half, dip in egg and coat with flour.
Warmth butter in a big, deep skillet over medium-high warmth. Fry wings till deep brown. Place in a shallow roasting pan.
In a small bowl mix soy sauce, water, sugar, vinegar, garlic powder and salt. Pour over wings.
Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 45 minutes, basting wings with sauce usually.
Notes : 675 energy; 44.Three g complete fats; 158 mg ldl cholesterol; 1112 mg sodium. 51.Four g carbohydrates; 18.9 g protein; Full Vitamin
Supply Japanese Chicken Wings
Examine This Video
Extra Recipe From Pinterest