JUICIEST HAMBURGERS EVER
No more dry, lackluster burgers. These are juicy, and spices can be easily added or changed to suit anyone's taste. Baste frequently with your favorite barbeque sauce. If you find the meat mixture too mushy, just add more bread crumbs until it forms patties that hold their shape.
Provided by Jane
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, evaporated milk, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper, and garlic using your hands. Form the mixture into 8 hamburger patties.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill patties 5 minutes per side, or until well done.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 288.1 calories, Carbohydrate 9.1 g, Cholesterol 95.5 mg, Fat 17.8 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 21.5 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, Sodium 196.3 mg, Sugar 1.7 g
BEST BURGER EVER
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium high heat and lightly oil grate.
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, onion soup mix, egg, hot sauce and oats. Shape into 6 patties.
- Grill patties over medium high heat for 10 to 20 minutes, or to desired doneness.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 323.3 calories, Carbohydrate 10.3 g, Cholesterol 122.5 mg, Fat 17.3 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 30.2 g, SaturatedFat 6.6 g, Sodium 563.9 mg, Sugar 0.6 g
THE BEST HAMBURGERS EVER
I got these from Ina Garten on FoodNetwork. They are so good cooked on the grill, but could also be broiled. BEWARE: these have plenty of fat--not for the faint of heart!LOL
Provided by CookinMamaof3
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Mix meats, steak sauce, egg yolks, salt and pepper with fork (do not over-work).
- Form mixture into 12 balls.
- Put a thin slice of butter in the middle of each ball, then flatten into patties (make sure butter is completely surrounded by meat).
- Cook for 3-5 minutes per side until done.
- Remove to plate, cover with foil, and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 383.8, Fat 20.1, SaturatedFat 8.4, Cholesterol 189.5, Sodium 533.6, Carbohydrate 21.7, Fiber 0.9, Sugar 2.7, Protein 27.3
BEST HAMBURGER EVER
- Preheat a grill for high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, onion, cheese, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, egg, onion soup mix, garlic, garlic powder, parsley, basil, oregano, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Form into 4 patties.
- Grill patties for 5 minutes per side on the hot grill, or until well done. Serve on buns with your favorite condiments.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 444.5 calories, Carbohydrate 8.8 g, Cholesterol 173.6 mg, Fat 27.5 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 39 g, SaturatedFat 11.9 g, Sodium 966.9 mg, Sugar 1.8 g
BEST BURGER EVER
- Special equipment: Chimney starter, all-natural lump charcoal and kettle grill
- Pass the meat through the coarsest die of a food grinder. Place the ground meat into a bowl and mix together to evenly distribute the different types of meat. Place in the refrigerator uncovered, for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, fill a large chimney starter with charcoal and light. Once the coals are ashy white, transfer to a kettle grill and spread evenly. Set grate over coals.
- While the coals are heating, shape the meat into 4 patties that are 6 ounces in weight and 3/4-inch thick. Sprinkle each patty on both sides with the salt. Place on the grill and do not move for 2 minutes. Flip the burgers every 2 minutes until they reach an internal temperature of 135 degrees on an instant-read thermometer. Watch for hot spots and move the burgers if flare-ups occur. Resist the urge to smash down on the patties. Remove the burgers from the heat to a plate and prepare the buns by placing them on the grill, cut side down for 1 to 2 minutes. Remove and place them cut side up on a platter. Divide the cheese evenly between the top buns, set the meat patty on top of the cheese. Coat the cut side of each bottom bun with a little mayonnaise and set atop the meat. Allow each burger to sit upside down for a minute before flipping and consuming.
BEST BURGERS EVER
I must give credit where credit is due. I took this recipe from a TV grilling show called "Red Hot & Ready". The burgers were originally called "Caesar Burgers" but I think my name is more appropriate. These burgers are without a doubt the best I have ever had.
Provided by Matty B
Yield 5-6 burgers
Number Of Ingredients 10
- First off we must prepare a spicy butter mixing 6 oz soft butter in bowl with 1 teaspoon tabasco sauce and 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper.
- Roll spicy butter into a log using plastic wrap and place in fridge.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Take hardened spicy butter log from fridge, remove plastic wrap and cut butter into discs.
- Take ground beef mix and shape into 6 oz balls, inserting spicy butter discs in middle (the spicy butter will flavour and keep the burgers moist while grilling).
- Flatten balls into uniform patties, no more than an inch think, to ensure proper cooking.
- Grill to desired temperature, serve on toasty buns and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 656.8, Fat 54.9, SaturatedFat 28.1, Cholesterol 196.5, Sodium 420.6, Carbohydrate 5.5, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 1.9, Protein 34.6
THE JUICIEST HAMBURGERS EVER
- Shape the ground beef into three patties. Place the patties in a shallow dish.
- Combine the beer, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion salt, and pepper. Pour the marinade over the burgers. Refrigerate for 15 minutes. Flip the burgers over and marinate for an additional 15 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Place the patties on the hot grill and cook for 2 minutes before flipping them over. Cook the burgers to the desired degree of doneness, about 5 minutes per side for well done. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 313.2 calories, Carbohydrate 6.8 g, Cholesterol 94.6 mg, Fat 18.2 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 25.9 g, SaturatedFat 7.2 g, Sodium 613.3 mg, Sugar 2.5 g
More about "best hamburger ever recipes"
BEST HAMBURGER PATTY RECIPE - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
THE BEST CLASSIC BURGER - THE WHOLESOME DISH
TOP 41 BEST GRILLED HAMBURGER RECIPES EVER
TOP 50 BEST HAMBURGER STEAK RECIPE EVER RECIPES
22 BEST BURGER RECIPES - FOOD & WINE
BEST HAMBURGER EVER - TEST.ELEMENT.ALLRECIPES.COM
BEST HAMBURGER EVER RECIPE - RECIPES A TO Z
BEST BEST HAMBURGER EVER RECIPES
BEST HAMBURGER EVER RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
THE BEST HAMBURGER RECIPES: 35 OF OUR FAVORITE BURGER …
TOP 41 BEST GRILLED HAMBURGER RECIPES EVER - BGF.MOOO.COM
25 BEST GROUND BEEF RECIPES
BEST HAMBURGER EVER RECIPES
THE BEST HAMBURGER RECIPE - ERREN'S KITCHEN
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST CHICKEN BURGER YOU’LL EVER EAT
THE BEST EVER HAMBURGER RECIPE - I HEART NAPTIME
29 BEST BURGER RECIPES | OLIVEMAGAZINE
You'll also love