BEST-EVER GRILLED RIBS
- Preheat a grill (charcoal or gas) to 300˚, with the coals or flames only under one half of the grill.
- For the spice rub: In a small bowl, mix the brown sugar, smoked paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, black pepper and cayenne (if using) to combine.
- Place the rack of ribs on a large sheet tray and remove the membrane from the underside of the ribs. Rub the vegetable oil all over both sides of the ribs, then sprinkle evenly with the spice rub.
- Place the ribs on the sheet tray, with the curves of the bones facing down. Add the chicken stock and vinegar to the tray. Wrap the tray tightly with aluminum foil and place on the grill over the side with no coals/flame. Cook over indirect heat until the internal temperature of the ribs reads 180˚ to 190˚, about 80 to 90 minutes.
- Increase the grill temperature to 375˚ and oil the grill grates well. Transfer the ribs directly over the grill grates and brush the tops with the BBQ sauce. Cover and cook for 5 minutes. Carefully turn the ribs over and baste the other side with the BBQ sauce. Cover again and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Continue basting and turning the ribs until the BBQ sauce has created a sticky coating and the ribs are charred in spots, 10 to 20 minutes longer.
- Transfer the ribs to a cutting board, cut into pieces and serve.
This recipe is easier than it sounds. I usually cook the ribs the day before and grill them for a quick dinner the next night. FYI: the sauce is much better after it is cooked. It is not a dipping sauce.
Provided by SEEsign
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Cut spareribs into serving size portions, wrap in double thickness of foil, and bake for 1 1/2 hours. Unwrap, and drain drippings. (I usually freeze the drippings to use later in soups.) Place ribs in a large roasting pan.
- In a bowl, mix together brown sugar, ketchup, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, rum, chile sauce, garlic, mustard, and pepper. Coat ribs with sauce and marinate at room temperature for 1 hour, or refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat grill for medium heat. Position grate four inches above heat source.
- Brush grill grate with oil. Place ribs on grill, and cook for 30 minutes, basting with marinade.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 503.8 calories, Carbohydrate 23.1 g, Cholesterol 119.9 mg, Fat 30.2 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 29.9 g, SaturatedFat 11 g, Sodium 715.3 mg, Sugar 20.3 g
BEST BARBECUE RIBS EVER
Provided by Katie Lee Biegel
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Combine the brown sugar, chili powder, 1 tablespoon salt, 1 teaspoon black pepper, the oregano, cayenne, garlic powder and onion powder in a small bowl and rub the mixture on both sides of the ribs. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F. In a roasting pan, combine the broth and vinegar. Add the ribs to the pan. Cover with foil and tightly seal. Bake 2 hours. Remove the ribs from the pan and place them on a platter. Pour the liquid from the pan into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Lower the heat to a simmer and cook until reduced by half. Add the barbecue sauce.
- Preheat an outdoor grill to medium high. Put the ribs on the grill and cook about 5 minutes on each side, until browned and slightly charred. Cut the ribs between the bones and toss them in a large bowl with the sauce. Serve hot.
STICKIEST EVER BBQ RIBS WITH CHIVE DIP
Slow cook these American-style pork ribs so they're really tender then coat in an irresistibly sweet, sticky sauce
Provided by Sarah Cook
Categories Main course
Yield Serves 4 or 8 with other bbq food
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Heat oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3 and snugly fit the ribs into a roasting tin. Pour over the cola and enough water to cover the ribs, then cover the tin tightly with foil. Roast for 2-3 hrs, turning halfway through, until the ribs are really tender but not falling apart.
- Meanwhile, put all the sauce ingredients in a small saucepan. Gently heat, then bubble for about 2 mins, stirring.
- When the ribs are done, carefully lift each out of the tin and sit on kitchen paper to dry. Tip away the liquid and wipe out the tin. Put the dry ribs back in the tin and coat all over with the sticky sauce. Cover and chill for at least 1 hr to marinate, but better still up to 24 hrs. Can be frozen at this stage.
- Mix the dip ingredients together and chill until ready to serve.
- Heat the barbecue and wait for the flames to die down, or heat oven to 220C/200C/gas 7. Add the ribs (in a roasting tin, if using the oven) and cook for 20 mins, turning occasionally, and basting often with remaining sauce. When ribs are sticky, hot through and crisping on the outside, slice to serve. Scatter with sesame seeds, if you like, and plate up with any remaining sticky sauce, warmed, and the chive dip.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 450 calories, Fat 23 grams fat, SaturatedFat 9 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 37 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 35 grams sugar, Protein 25 grams protein, Sodium 2 milligram of sodium
BEST EVER BBQ RIBS
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Wash ribs and pat dry with paper towels. Set on rimmed baking sheet or in a large roasted pan. Place mustard, onion powder, garlic powder, allspice powder, chili powder, cayenne, Lowry's seasoned salt, salt and pepper in a gallon-sized re-closable plastic bag, or a pizza spice shaker container, and shake vigorously to mix well. Pour half seasoned rub mixture onto one side of the ribs and massage into flesh. Turn ribs over and pour the remaining rub mixture onto other side of ribs and massage into flesh. Cover ribs fully with a large sheet of heavy duty tin foil, rolling edges of foil under and into baking sheet to make an air proof seal. I leave them in the frige overnight to merinate well. I don't know if this is what makes them so tender, but they are! Place in oven and cook for 3 hours.
- Remove from oven, carefully unseal foil - keep your hands and face a way from the hot steam. Heat grill to high. Place barbecue sauces, brown sugar, garlic, liquid smoke and cider vinegar into a medium-sized sauce pan, stir to combine. Using a large pastry brush, baste generously with sauce. Place sauce over medium-high heat, bring to a boil, then lower heat to medium and cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside. Place ribs on grill and cook, about 4-6 minutes a side, 8-12 minutes total.
- Remove to a cutting board, cut into 2-3 rib portions, place on serving platter and serve with remaining barbecue sauce on the side.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 376.1, Fat 6.1, SaturatedFat 0.8, Sodium 2850.1, Carbohydrate 76.8, Fiber 6.7, Sugar 49.3, Protein 7.3
More about "best ever barbecued ribs recipes"
BARBECUED RIBS (THE BEST) | RICARDO
5/5 (684)Total Time 2 hrs 45 minsCategory Main Dishes
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over medium-high heat, cook the spices in the butter for 1 minute. Add the remaining ingredients, bring to a boil and simmer over low heat for about 5 minutes or until the sauce becomes syrupy. Season with salt and pepper.
THE BEST SMOKED RIB RUB RECIPE YOU’LL EVER USE
THE BEST SLOW COOKER RIBS - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
FALL OFF THE BONE BABY BACK RIBS - THE DELICIOUS SPOON
STICKY OVEN BARBECUE RIBS - CAFE DELITES
THE BEST SMOKED BBQ RIBS YOU'VE EVER TASTED: LAST …
EASY BARBECUE PORK RIBS - SAVOR THE BEST
TOP 44 BEST BBQ RIBS EVER RECIPE RECIPES - DMAX.YOURAMYS.COM
RIBS IN THE OVEN: HOW TO MAKE JUICY, TENDER BAKED RIBS - TASTE OF …
GRILLED STICKY PORK RIBS | THE SAUCE BY ALL THINGS BARBECUE
10 BEST BEEF RIB RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
EASY FALL OFF THE BONE OVEN-BAKED RIBS - INSPIRED TASTE
OUR 30 BEST BBQ RIBS RECIPES—MESSY AND PERFECT FOR …
OVEN PORK RIBS WITH BARBECUE SAUCE | RECIPETIN EATS
TOP 46 BEST BBQ RIBS RECIPE RECIPES
WE TRIED 4 FAMOUS OVEN-BAKED RIBS RECIPES - HERE'S THE BEST
TENDER OVEN BAKED RIBS - SPEND WITH PENNIES
OUR BEST BARBECUE RIBS RECIPES - TASTE OF HOME
You'll also love