SPICY DEVILED EGGS RECIPE
Spicy deviled Eggs with Sriracha. Top them with assorted toppings to make an EASY and festive appetizer for your holiday party. Only 45 calories each and 0 grams carbs.
Provided by Katie
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Cut eggs in half, lengthwise, and pop yolks into a medium bowl. Mash yolks with a fork until evenly crumbly. Add yogurt, mayonnaise, sriracha, smoked paprika and salt and mash until smooth and creamy.
- Set egg whites, cut-side up on work surface. Spoon or pipe yolk mixture into the well of each egg-white, dividing evenly. Garnish with smoked paprika and optional garnishes if desired. Serve immediately or chill.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 half egg, Calories 45 calories, Sodium 89, Fat 3 g, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Protein 3 g
SPICY DEVILED EGGS RECIPE WITH BACON AND JALAPENO
My spicy deviled eggs recipe is spiked with jalapeno, bacon and sriracha, the best deviled eggs a spicy food lover could ask for. Very easy to make!
Provided by Mike Hultquist
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat a large pan to medium heat and cook the bacon about 5 minutes, until it is nice and crispy. Remove and drain on paper towels. Reserve a bit of the bacon grease in the pan and reserve enough cooked bacon to use for garnish.
- Add the minced jalapeno pepper and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds, until you can smell the gorgeous garlic. Remove from heat.
- Slice the hard boiled eggs in half. Remove the yolks and add them to a large bowl along with the cooked bacon, jalapeno pepper, garlic, cream cheese, mayonnaise, spicy brown mustard, sriracha (or hot sauce), cayenne pepper and a bit of salt and pepper.
- Mash the mixture with a fork, then stir it up until it is nice and creamy. You can also use a hand mixer for this.
- Spoon the spicy deviled egg filling into the halved egg whites.
- Garnish with bacon, jalapeno slices, spicy chili flakes and/or extra cayenne pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 96 kcal, Carbohydrate 1 g, Protein 4 g, Fat 8 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, Cholesterol 103 mg, Sodium 116 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 1 g, ServingSize 1 serving
SPICY DEVILED EGGS
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Reduce the heat to low (or off) to ensure the water is no longer boiling or has bubbles and use a skimmer to place the eggs in the water. Then increase the heat back to high and set a timer for 14 minutes.
- While the eggs are boiling, prepare an ice water bath and set aside.
- After 14 minutes, remove the eggs from the water and place in the ice water bath.
- Once the eggs have cooled completely, peel them and slice in half lengthwise.
- Scoop the yolks into a small bowl and place the egg whites on a serving plate.
- To make the filling, add the yolks, mayonnaise, mustard, Sriracha, cayenne, salt and pepper to a bowl.
- Stir everything together until smooth. You can also use a hand blender to make it extra smooth.
- Use a spoon to add a portion of the deviled egg mixture back into the hole of each egg white. Garnish with a sprinkle cayenne and green onions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 56 kcal, Carbohydrate 1 g, Protein 3 g, Fat 5 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Cholesterol 83 mg, Sodium 87 mg, Sugar 1 g, ServingSize 1 serving
SPICY DEVILED EGGS
- Mash 6 hard-boiled egg yolks, 1/3 cup creme fraiche, 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon, 1 teaspoon Sriracha (hot Asian chili sauce), 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro, 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard, 1/4 teaspoon lime zest, 1 teaspoon lime juice and salt. Spoon into the egg whites; top with more lime zest.
SPICY ITALIAN DEVILED EGGS
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool and peel.
- Slice eggs in half, and remove the yolks. Place the yolks into a medium bowl, and mix with the mustard, Italian dressing, mayonnaise, and pepper. Arrange the egg white halves on a plate, and sprinkle with salt. Spoon the yolk mixture into the egg halves, or use a pastry bag and pipe the filling in for a more professional look. Sprinkle with paprika, and refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 73.8 calories, Carbohydrate 0.6 g, Cholesterol 94.7 mg, Fat 6.6 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 3.3 g, SaturatedFat 1.4 g, Sodium 194.4 mg, Sugar 0.4 g
EASTER SPICY DEVILED EGGS
- Halve eggs lengthwise and scoop yolks into a bowl. Mash yolks with a fork; stir cream cheese spread, mayonnaise, sweet relish, brown mustard, garlic, hot pepper sauce, salt, and black pepper into yolks.
- Fill egg whites with yolk mixture; sprinkle deviled eggs with chives. Store covered in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 188.6 calories, Carbohydrate 3.1 g, Cholesterol 233.7 mg, Fat 15.7 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 7.1 g, SaturatedFat 6.9 g, Sodium 208.3 mg, Sugar 2.7 g
SPICY DEVILED EGGS
I made these for a holiday party, and have been asked to make them over and over again ever since. I've been told they have a good unique flavor to them. Hope you enjoy them as much as my friends and family!
Provided by karlyz
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Place eggs in a saucepan with a lid, pour in water to cover, bring to a boil, and remove from the heat. Cover and let stand for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove eggs from hot water and let cool. Peel the eggs.
- Cut each egg in half lengthwise, remove the yolks, and place the yolks in a bowl with the mustard, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce, and salt and pepper. Mash the yolks, and stir the mixture until smooth and thoroughly combined.
- Fill each egg half with the deviled yolk mixture, using a spoon, piping bag, or a sturdy plastic bag with a corner cut off. Dust each egg with a pinch of paprika, and place an olive half, round side up, in the center of each. Refrigerate until chilled, 20 to 30 minutes, and serve cold.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 51.3 calories, Carbohydrate 0.9 g, Cholesterol 93.3 mg, Fat 3.9 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 3.2 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Sodium 135.4 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
More about "spicy deviled eggs recipes"
SPICY DEVILED EGGS (15 MINUTES!) - LITTLE PINE KITCHEN
THE BEST SPICY DEVILED EGGS (EASY KETO RECIPE)
SPICY DEVILED EGGS - HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
SPICY DEVILED EGG RECIPES
SPICY DEVILED EGGS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE SPICY DEVILED EGGS
CRAVINGS | SPICY DEVILED EGGS
LOW-CARB MILLION DOLLAR DEVILED EGGS - PERFECT SNACK OR APPETIZER
HOT SPICY DEVILED EGGS RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
AVOCADO DEVILED EGGS - MY INCREDIBLE RECIPES
QUICK AND EASY SPICY DEVILED EGGS RECIPE - SMALL AXE PEPPERS
EASY SPICY DEVILED EGGS RECIPE | SUGAR AND SOUL
SPICY DEVILED EGGS RECIPE - REAL SIMPLE
MUFFIN PAN DEVILED EGGS - DAN-O'S SEASONING
SPICY DEVILED EGG RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
DILL PICKLE DEVILED EGGS | RECIPELION.COM
SPICY DEVILED EGGS RECIPE - TAMMILEE TIPS
SWEET AND SPICY DEVILED EGGS - KATHERINESCORNER.COM
SPICY DEVILED EGG RECIPE - DIVAS CAN COOK
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #appetizers #eggs-dairy #finger-food #eggs #inexpensive #presentation #served-cold #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love