LOW SYN CHICKEN IN SUN-DRIED TOMATO CREAMY SAUCE | SLIMMING WORLD
This recipe is gluten-free, Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendlyExtra Easy - 2.5 syns per servingOriginal/SP - 2.5 syns per serving (serve with speed vegetables of choice)WW Smart Points - 1 per serving*suitable for freezing
Provided by Slimming Eats
Yield 3 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Place the chicken breasts on a board, and cover over with cling film, then using a meat mallet, pound until thin.
- Season with a little pinch of salt and black pepper, and some Italian mixed herbs.
- Spray a dip frying pan over a medium-high heat with some cooking oil spray, add the chicken breasts and cook for about 5 mins per side until lightly golden, then remove from pan and set aside.
- Spray the frying pan with a little more cooking oil spray and add the onion. Fry for a few minutes until translucent.
- Then add in the garlic, and sun-dried tomatoes, plus a little stock, to prevent any sticking and fry until softened.
- Add in the cream cheese and stir until melted, then add the remaining stock. The sauce will look quite watery at this stage, but don't worry, as you simmer it will reduce down and thicken.
- Place the chicken breasts back in into the pan with the sauce, and allow it to lightly bubble on a medium heat for about 12-15 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce has reduced down into a creamy sauce that coats the chicken.
- Sprinkle with a little chopped fresh parsley and serve with your choice of sides.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 serving, Calories 309, Fat 4 g, SaturatedFat 0.7 g, Cholesterol 122 mg, Sodium 695 mg, Carbohydrate 15.5 g, Fiber 2.8 g, Sugar 9.5 g, Protein 53.1 g
LOW CALORIE PARMESAN CHICKEN WITH TOMATO CREAM SAUCE
low calorie version of a nomally high calorie dish(but tastes so good your tastebuds won't believe the calorie count!) I usually make a double batch of the sauce and freeze it, then the next time I make this I only have the chicken and pasta to prepare.Great recipe, even my finicky husband and child will eat this!
Provided by delish 2
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 21
- For Tomato Cream sauce:.
- Heat oil in a non-stick saucepan over medium heat until hot.
- Add garlic, saute until tender.(do not brown! it makes the garlic bitter).
- Add cans of tomato and next 5 ingredients.
- Bring mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered,20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Combine milk and flour in a small bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
- Gradually add milk mixture to tomato sauce, stirring constantly.
- Cook, stirring constantly for 5 minutes until slightly thickened; stir in cheese.
- Set lid on pot and keep warm on low.
- For Parmesan chicken:.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine milk and mustard,stirring with a whisk.
- Combine breadcrumbs and next 4 ingredients in a bowl.
- Dip chicken in milk mixture, then dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- Lightly mist a baking sheet with cooking spray and place chicken on it.
- Bake for 15 minutes then flip chicken and bake for another 15 on other side.
- *With 10 minutes left for chicken to be done start cooking pasta.
- Place 1 cup pasta on each plate top with chicken breast.
- Ladle some tomato cream sauce over pasta and chicken.
- Sprinkle with a little extra Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 406.4, Fat 6.8, SaturatedFat 1.9, Cholesterol 81, Sodium 579.2, Carbohydrate 49.3, Fiber 4.4, Sugar 4.5, Protein 36.8
EASY CREAMY CHICKEN IN TOMATO SAUCE
- Place chicken breasts on a chopping board in front of you and with a sharp knife, carefully slice each in half resulting in two thin fillets.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season generously with salt, pepper and paprika on both sides.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes per side until the chicken is golden brown and cooked through. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, fry the onion, garlic and oregano in a splash of olive oil until soft and fragrant.
- Pour in the passata/tomatoes and cream.
- Season with salt and pepper and allow to simmer gently for 5 minutes. Stir in the Parmesan cheese.
- Add the chicken back to the pan along with any resting juices and allow to simmer for another minute or two.
- Top with basil and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 240 kcal, Carbohydrate 13 g, Protein 29 g, Fat 8 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 97 mg, Sodium 760 mg, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 6 g, ServingSize 1 serving
CHICKEN WITH TOMATO-CREAM SAUCE
A creamy tomato sauce makes plain chicken an extraordinary dish for guests. It's easy to double the recipe when cooking for a crowd. -Agnes Cooper, Newark, Delaware
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large skillet, brown chicken in butter on each side. Remove and set aside. Add onion and garlic; saute until tender. Stir in tomatoes and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; return chicken to pan. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until chicken juices run clear., Remove chicken and keep warm. Combine the flour and sour cream. Reduce heat to low; stir in sour cream mixture and Parmesan cheese. Heat through (do not boil). Serve chicken and sauce over noodles.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 301 calories, Fat 16g fat (9g saturated fat), Cholesterol 113mg cholesterol, Sodium 621mg sodium, Carbohydrate 6g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 31g protein.
More about "low calorie parmesan chicken with tomato cream sauce recipes"
CREAMY SUN-DRIED TOMATO CHICKEN (LOW-CARB/KETO)
4.9/5 (29)Calories 494 per servingCategory Dinner
- Pound the chicken thin using a rolling pin or cut horizontally in half to about ½ inch thickness and season with salt and pepper.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter or olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat, and add chicken and sear on both sides for 4-5 minutes on each side. Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
- Reduce the heat and remaining 1 tablespoon butter to the same pan. Add garlic and saute for 30 seconds or until garlic begins to brown; Add sundried tomatoes, spinach, heavy cream, parmesan cheese, and mix through.
- Return chicken to the pan and simmer for another minute and remove from heat. Serve immediately with pasta, zucchini noodles, steamed vegetables, salad or rice.
CREAMY TUSCAN CHICKEN (LOW CARB) - CAFE DELITES
5/5 (27)Total Time 35 minsCategory DinnerCalories 683 per serving
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the reserved sun dried tomato oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sear the chicken for 6-8 minutes each side, or until golden and cooked through (work in batches if your pan isn't large enough). Transfer to a warm plate; set aside.
- Add the remaining oil into the pan and fry the garlic until fragrant (about 30 seconds to 1 minute), then add in the sun dried tomatoes. Fry for 1-2 minutes to release their flavours. Mix the Dijon through all of the flavours.
- Reduce heat to low-medium heat, add the cream (or evaporated milk) and bring to a gentle simmer, while stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper to your taste.
KETO TOMATO CHICKEN AND MUSHROOMS - RECIPE - DIET …
CHICKEN PARMESAN WITH CREAMY TOMATO PASTA
ONE PAN PARMESAN TUSCAN CHICKEN - IT'S CHEAT DAY …
CHICKEN WITH TOMATO AND BASIL CREAM SAUCE – GOOD …
CREAMY SUN DRIED TOMATO PARMESAN CHICKEN (NO CREAM)
CREAMY TOMATO ITALIAN PARMESAN CHICKEN | THE RECIPE CRITIC
LOW CARB CREAMY TUSCAN CHICKEN - SKINNY SOUTHERN RECIPES
EASY CHICKEN IN TOMATO SAUCE – A 30 MINUTE ONE PAN …
CRISPY CHICKEN PARMESAN WITH FRESH TOMATO SAUCE
CREAMY ALFREDO SAUCE RECIPE RECIPE | RECIPES.NET
ARTICHOKE AND RICOTTA RAVIOLI WITH TOMATO CREAM SAUCE RECIPE
CHICKEN SAUSAGE RIGATONI RECIPE | HELLOFRESH
CREAMY TOMATO COTTAGE CHEESE PASTA - FEELGOODFOODIE
CREAMY LEMON BUTTER CHICKEN RECIPE | HELLOFRESH
MARRY ME CHICKEN RECIPE | HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN IN CREAMY SAUCE
LOW CALORIE PARMESAN CHICKEN WITH TOMATO CREAM SAUCE
LOW CALORIE BAKED CHICKEN PARMESAN - BELQUI'S TWIST
CHICKEN WITH PARMESAN CREAM SAUCE - TASTE AND TELL
CHICKEN WITH CREAMY SUN DRIED TOMATO SAUCE | RECIPETIN EATS
LOW-CALORIE CHICKEN PARMESAN - TOMATO WELLNESS
CHEESY TOMATO BASIL PASTA RECIPE RECIPE | RECIPES.NET
EASY TOMATO CREAM SAUCE - VALERIE'S KITCHEN
MUSSELS IN PESTO CREAM SAUCE RECIPE | RECIPES.NET
CHICKEN WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATO CREAM SAUCE - DAMN DELICIOUS
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #main-dish #pasta #poultry #romantic #chicken #dietary #meat #chicken-breasts #pasta-rice-and-grains #spaghetti #taste-mood
You'll also love