HONEY GARLIC CHICKEN WINGS
I like to bring this dish to work for potlucks. It's always a hit! Quick, easy, AND delicious!
Provided by malcriada
Categories Meat and Poultry Recipes Chicken Chicken Wing Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Stir onion, honey, brown sugar, soy sauce, butter, mustard powder, and garlic together in a saucepan over medium heat; cook until hot, about 5 minutes.
- Spread chicken wings in an even layer into a shallow baking dish; pour sauce over the wings.
- Marinate wings in refrigerate 1 hour to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake the chicken wings, turning occasionally, until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 90 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 437.3 calories, Carbohydrate 44.9 g, Cholesterol 100.7 mg, Fat 15.8 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 30.3 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, Sodium 750.1 mg, Sugar 42.2 g
STICKY HONEY CHICKEN WINGS
This honey chicken wings recipe was given to me by a special lady who was like a grandmother to me. -Marisa Raponi, Vaughan, Ontario
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Combine honey, vinegar, paprika, salt and pepper in a small bowl., Cut through the 2 wing joints with a sharp knife, discarding wing tips. Add remaining wing pieces and honey mixture to a large bowl; stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight., Preheat oven to 375°. Remove wings; reserve honey mixture. Place wings on greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Bake until juices run clear, about 30 minutes, turning halfway through., Meanwhile, place reserved honey mixture in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil; cook 1 minute., Remove wings from oven; preheat broiler. Place wings on a greased rack in a broiler pan; brush with honey mixture. Broil 4-5 in. from heat until crispy, about 3-5 minutes. Serve with remaining honey mixture.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 71 calories, Fat 4g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 16mg cholesterol, Sodium 147mg sodium, Carbohydrate 4g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 5g protein.
HONEY HOISIN GLAZED WINGS
- Arrange an oven rack in the lower third of the oven and preheat the broiler. Toss the chicken with the vegetable and sesame oil and sprinkle with the salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl. Arrange the chicken on a wire rack set over a rimmed baking sheet. Broil the chicken, turning after 10 minutes, until the chicken is golden brown, crisp and cooked through, about 15 minutes. Meanwhile, combine the vinegar and crushed red pepper in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer. Remove the saucepan from the heat and whisk in the honey, hoisin and soy sauce. Pour into an extra-large bowl. Add the chicken to the bowl and toss with the honey glaze. Transfer the chicken to a platter and garnish with the scallions and sesame seeds.
HOT HONEY-GLAZED WINGS
These sticky wings make for a fun way to enjoy the gentle heat and balanced sweet of the hot honey glaze. The extra crunchy batter clings to the wings and is a great base for this snack.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 6 to 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a bowl, combine the flour, 2 teaspoons salt, the onion powder, garlic powder and cayenne pepper. Add the chicken wings and toss to coat.
- Heat 2 inches of vegetable oil in a pot until it registers 350˚ F on a deep-fry thermometer. Working in batches, add the wings and fry until browned, 8 to 12 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on a rack set on a baking sheet.
- Whisk the melted butter, hot honey, vinegar and red pepper flakes in a large bowl. Add the wings and toss to coat.
HONEY-GLAZED CHICKEN WINGS WITH SNOW PEAS
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Position racks in the upper and lower thirds of the oven and preheat to 425 degrees F. Lightly brush 2 rimmed baking sheets with olive oil. Put the chicken wings in a large bowl and toss with the paprika, curry powder, cumin and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Spread the wings in a single layer on the prepared baking sheets. Roast 15 minutes, then flip the wings, switch the position of the baking sheets and roast 15 more minutes. Meanwhile, bring a saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the snow peas and cook until bright green and crisp-tender, about 1 minute. Drain the snow peas and rinse under cold water, then transfer to a medium bowl. Toss with 2 teaspoons olive oil, 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce and the lime juice. Whisk the remaining 1 tablespoon soy sauce and the honey in a large bowl. Add the wings and toss to coat. Divide among plates and serve with the snow peas and lime wedges.
- Per serving: Calories 478
- Fat 28 g (Saturated 8 g)
- Cholesterol 110 mg
- Sodium 577 mg
- Carbohydrate 17 g
- Fiber 3 g
- Protein 38 g
Nutrition Facts : Calories 478 calorie, Fat 28 grams, SaturatedFat 8 grams, Cholesterol 110 milligrams, Sodium 577 milligrams, Carbohydrate 17 grams, Fiber 3 grams, Protein 38 grams
HONEY-GLAZED CHICKEN WINGS
A lip-smacking snack of sticky wings that's ideal for munching at a party or while watching a movie on the sofa
Provided by Chelsie Collins
Yield Serves 6 (as a snack)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 6. Put the chicken wings in a large roasting tin. Mix the honey, soy and 1/2 tbsp sesame seeds in a bowl, then pour over the wings. Use your hands to mix and ensure all the wings are coated, then roast for 20 mins until cooked through, sticky and golden.
- Meanwhile, combine the soured cream, buttermilk, mayonnaise, lemon juice and paprika. Season well, then chill until ready to serve.
- When the wings are cooked, scatter over the remaining sesame seeds and the chilli. Serve with the dip, and some carrot and celery sticks for dunking.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 413 calories, Fat 30 grams fat, SaturatedFat 7 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 12 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 11 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 24 grams protein, Sodium 1.6 milligram of sodium
HONEY GLAZED WINGS
This is a recipe that my mom use to make for us kids, we didn't have much money so instead of going out we had this and fried rice for Chinese night. They still taste great and I serve them at every party i have or go to. Hope you enjoy.
Provided by SSgtballard
Yield 5 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Grease a 9x13 pan.
- Salt and pepper wings to taste.
- Combine all other ingredients and pour over wings.
- Bake for 30 minutes, flip wings over and bake for 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 669.4, Fat 33.7, SaturatedFat 8.6, Cholesterol 135.8, Sodium 1807.1, Carbohydrate 59.1, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 57.5, Protein 35.7
A simple honey-Dijon glaze gives these wings knockout flavor.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees, with oven rack in center position.
- Toss wings with oil and salt and transfer to a baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine Dijon mustard, honey, and white pepper. Brush wings with glaze. Return wings to oven and continue cooking for 15 minutes, turning and glazing wings a few times.
People also searched
More about "honey glazed wings recipes"
HONEY GLAZED CHICKEN WINGS - RECIPE GIRL
5/5 (5)Total Time 1 hr 20 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 101 per serving
- Place the wings in a shallow casserole, pour the sauce over and bake until the chicken is well done and the sauce is caramelized, about 1 hour.
HOT HONEY WINGS RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
4.7/5 (49)Servings 4-6
HONEY GLAZED CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE - THE COOKIE …
10 BEST COPYCAT CHICKEN WING RECIPES | YUMMLY
HONEY GLAZED CAJUN CHICKEN WINGS - EATINGWELL
HONEY GARLIC CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE (OVEN BAKED) - SPEND …
HONEY SOY WINGS | RECIPETIN EATS
LEMON AND HONEY GLAZED CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE
HONEY GLAZED CHICKEN WINGS - BUTTER WITH A SIDE …
SLOW COOKER HONEY GARLIC GLAZED WINGS | THE RECIPE CRITIC
HONEY GLAZED CAJUN CHICKEN WINGS CHECK MY INSTA FOR RECIPE
HONEY-GLAZED WINGS RECIPE - MAGNOLIA
HONEY GLAZED WINGS – THE RANCH TABLE
40 BEST AIR-FRYER RECIPES | POPSUGAR FOOD
INSPIRING ROAST CHICKEN RECIPES YOU’LL WANT TO BOOKMARK - MSN
STICKY BALSAMIC HONEY-GLAZED WINGS RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
HONEY-GLAZED CHICKEN WINGS - PAULA DEEN MAGAZINE
AIR FRYER SOY SAUCE CHICKEN WINGS (MUST TRY!) - TIFFY COOKS
PANGASIUS FILLETS WITH SOY AND HONEY GLAZE | SO DELICIOUS
BAKED HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN THIGHS - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love