HOME-STYLE MEAT LOAF
This recipe makes five moist meat loaves that are great for large gatherings.-Allison Craig, Ormstown, Quebec
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 5 meat loaves (12 servings each).
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In two very large bowls, combine the first seven ingredients. Crumble meat over the top and mix well. , Shape into five loaves; place each in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 75-85 minutes or until no pink remains and a thermometer reads 160°. Drain.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 276 calories, Fat 16g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 95mg cholesterol, Sodium 329mg sodium, Carbohydrate 7g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 24g protein.
HOME-STYLE GLAZED MEAT LOAF
Grated carrots and cheese add a hint of color to this down-home classic. If there are leftovers, we use them in meat loaf sandwiches the next day! -Sandy Etelamaki, Ishpeming, Michigan
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk, cheese, saltines, carrots, onion, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into a loaf. Place in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50 minutes. , For glaze, in a small saucepan, bring the brown sugar, ketchup and mustard to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3-5 minutes or until heated through. Spoon over meat loaf. , Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until meat is no longer pink and a thermometer reads 160°. Drain; let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. If desired, top with minced fresh parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 266 calories, Fat 12g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 100mg cholesterol, Sodium 494mg sodium, Carbohydrate 18g carbohydrate (12g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 20g protein.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, milk and bread OR cracker crumbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste and place in a lightly greased 9x5-inch loaf pan, or form into a loaf and place in a lightly greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard and ketchup. Mix well and pour over the meatloaf.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 372.1 calories, Carbohydrate 18.5 g, Cholesterol 98 mg, Fat 24.7 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 18.2 g, SaturatedFat 9.9 g, Sodium 334.6 mg, Sugar 8.5 g
When it's comfort that you seek, nothing satisfies quite like a classic meatloaf. And if you don't have a go-to recipe, we offer you this one. It skips any fussy steps and avoids exotic ingredients. This is pure and simple, the perfectly seasoned, down-home version you remember from way way back. So next time you're missing mama's cooking or need a meal that'll go over well with the whole fam, turn to this can't-miss recipe.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, mix Meatloaf ingredients well. Press mixture in ungreased 8x4-inch loaf pan. Bake 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Spread 1/4 cup ketchup evenly over top. Bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted in center of loaf reads 160°F. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 270, Carbohydrate 23 g, Cholesterol 110 mg, Fiber 1 g, Protein 19 g, SaturatedFat 4 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 470 mg, Sugar 9 g, TransFat 0 g
When it comes to meatloaf, home-style is the only style that counts! Ours is just like Mom's-tangy with a bit of BBQ sauce, and easy to make.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Reserve 1/4 cup barbecue sauce. Mix remaining barbecue sauce with remaining ingredients just until blended.
- Shape into loaf in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Top with reserved barbecue sauce.
- Bake 1 hour or until done (160ºF).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 310, Fat 11 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, TransFat 0.5 g, Cholesterol 115 mg, Sodium 540 mg, Carbohydrate 25 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 9 g, Protein 26 g
BEST-EVER MEAT LOAF
The combination of onion, carrots, parsley and cheese-plus the tomato-mustard topping-makes this meat loaf really colorful. The recipe lends itself easily to being doubled or halved to suit the number you're cooking for, and it freezes well, too. It's the best meatloaf ever! -Anna Baker, Blaine, Washington
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add milk and bread; let stand until liquid is absorbed. Stir in the onion, carrot, cheese and seasonings. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. , Shape into a 7-1/2x3-1/2x2-1/2-in. loaf in a shallow baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes. , Combine the topping ingredients; spoon half of the mixture over meat loaf. Bake 30 minutes longer or until meat is no longer pink and a thermometer reads 160°, occasionally spooning remaining topping over loaf. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 398 calories, Fat 17g fat (9g saturated fat), Cholesterol 164mg cholesterol, Sodium 771mg sodium, Carbohydrate 29g carbohydrate (22g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 30g protein.
More about "home style meatloaf recipes"
MOMMA'S MEATLOAF - THE STAY AT HOME CHEF
HOMESTYLE MEATLOAF | PAULA DEEN
HOME-STYLE MEATLOAF RECIPES - TASTESSENCE
HOME STYLE MEATLOAF RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
BEEF MEATLOAF RECIPES
HOMESTYLE MEATLOAF RECIPE | WEGMANS
40 TASTE OF HOME MEAT LOAF RECIPES YOU'LL LOVE TO MAKE
HOME STYLE MEATLOAF RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
HOME STYLE MEATLOAF RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
OLD-FASHIONED SOUTHERN MEATLOAF RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
HOME-STYLE MEATLOAF RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
MEATLOAF RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
MEATLOAF RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
CLASSIC MEATLOAF RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE MEATLOAF
EASY MEATLOAF RECIPE HEALTHY | XX PHOTOZ SITE
You'll also love