This recipe has been modified slightly over tim, but is always a winner, whether for an appetizer or main dish. It even works with winter store-bought tomatoes. The vinegar and basil bring out the flavors.
Provided by Joy Andrews
Categories Appetizers and Snacks Bruschetta Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Combine tomatoes, bell pepper, onion, balsamic vinegar, 1/4 cup olive oil, basil, and garlic; let tomato mixture rest for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Arrange French bread slices on a large baking sheet; drizzle with 1/4 cup olive oil.
- Toast bread in preheated oven until lightly browned, about 1 minute on each side. Top bread slices with tomato mixture using a slotted spoon, allowing excess liquid to drain. Return bread to baking sheet and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Broil in preheated oven until cheese melts, about 3 minutes. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 247.6 calories, Carbohydrate 28.8 g, Cholesterol 1.8 mg, Fat 12.2 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 6.5 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, Sodium 312.8 mg, Sugar 3.5 g
Provided by Patrick and Gina Neely : Food Network
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add the tomatoes, garlic, 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, red pepper flakes, basil and balsamic vinegar to a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Let sit at room temperature while you toast the bread.
- Slice bread and add to a baking sheet in a single layer. Toast in the oven until golden brown about 5 minutes. Top the bread with tomatoes and drizzle with remaining extra-virgin olive oil right before serving.
GARLIC HALIBUT WITH TOMATO-CAPER BRUSCHETTA
- Combine all ingredients, (except butter, 2 tablespoons white wine and 1/2 cup chicken stock) and let fish marinate for 1 hour. Remove from marinade, remove excess garlic, and pan saute until medium. Then deglaze with 2 tablespoons wine, 1/2 cup chicken stock and melt butter into the sauce. Let sauce reduce and season with salt and pepper. Serve fish with sauce poured over the top. Garnish with green onions and serve the Tomato-Caper Bruschetta alongside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Add bread and toast until light brown. Remove, rub with whole cloves, and drizzle with 2 teaspoons of the olive oil.
- In a medium saute pan, heat remaining olive oil, add onions, capers and diced garlic, and cook until translucent. Deglaze with wine, then add tomatoes and sugar. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Top toasted baguette with tomato-caper sauce and garnish with Parmesan.
GARLIC-SUN-DRIED TOMATO BRUSCHETTA
- Thinly slice a baguette; arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Bake at 425 degrees F until lightly golden, about 7 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Cut off the top inch of 2 heads of garlic. Drizzle with olive oil, wrap in foil and roast 1 hour at 400 degrees F. Squeeze the garlic out of its skin and mash. Meanwhile, fry sage leaves in olive oil until crisp. Spread softened butter on the toast rounds. Top with the roasted garlic, sliced sun-dried tomatoes, the fried sage and sea salt.
GARLIC TOMATO BRUSCHETTA BREAD
Simple tomato bruschetta recipe made with fresh tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, basil, and parmesan cheese. Topped over toasted garlic bread. Ready in less than 20 minutes.
Provided by Rena
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lay the slices of bread into it, making sure they don't overlap.
- In a small bowl combine the oil with garlic and basil. Baste each slice of bread with the garlic mixture.
- Toast the bread in the oven for 6-8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine all topping ingredients.
- Remove bread from the oven and add spoonfuls of the topping salad.
- Serve immediately!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 381 kcal, Carbohydrate 32 g, Protein 6 g, Fat 26 g, SaturatedFat 12 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 3 mg, Sodium 299 mg, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 19 g, UnsaturatedFat 13 g, ServingSize 1 serving
GARLIC TOMATO BRUSCHETTA
Make and share this Garlic Tomato Bruschetta recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Laura O.
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a bowl, combine oil, basil. garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Add tomatoes and toss.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Bring to room temperature before serving (optional).
- Slice the bread and toast in the broiler if desired.
- Top with tomato mixture.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 298.8, Fat 6.4, SaturatedFat 1.2, Cholesterol 0.7, Sodium 549.7, Carbohydrate 50.1, Fiber 2.6, Sugar 3.3, Protein 10.8
More about "garlic tomato bruschetta recipes"
TOMATO BRUSCHETTA RECIPE - GREAT ITALIAN CHEFS
Servings 4Estimated Reading Time 3 minsCategory Snack
ROASTED GARLIC AND TOMATO BRUSCHETTA | MY BAKING …
HOW TO MAKE TOMATO BRUSCHETTA (CLASSIC ITALIAN RECIPE)
15 BRUSCHETTA SOURDOUGH - SELECTED RECIPES
15 VEGETABLE BRUSCHETTA - SELECTED RECIPES
15 BRUSCHETTA VEG RECIPE - SELECTED RECIPES
15 TOMAATTI MOZZARELLA BRUSCHETTA - SELECTED RECIPES
TOMATO BRUSCHETTA RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE BRUSCHETTA
TOMATO BRUSCHETTA WITH GARLIC AND BASIL - THE WELLBEING BARISTA
GARLIC TOMATO BRUSCHETTA RECIPE - THE TIMES GROUP
EASY BLISTERED TOMATO BRUSCHETTA RECIPE (15 MINS) - THE …
TOMATO GARLIC BRUSCHETTA - THE TINKERING SPINSTER
15 BASICALLY THE BEST BRUSCHETTA EVER - SELECTED RECIPES
15 TOMATO BRUSCHETTA IN A JAR - SELECTED RECIPES
TOMATO BRUSCHETTA RECIPE - LOVE AND LEMONS
EASY GARLIC BREAD BRUSCHETTA RECIPE | HOW TO MAKE BRUSCHETTA
GARLIC AND TOMATO BRUSCHETTA RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
15 BRUSCHETTA CLASSICA - SELECTED RECIPES
BRUSCHETTA WITH TOMATOES, BASIL, GARLIC AND OLIVE OIL RECIPE
TOMATO BRUSCHETTA WITH GARLIC AND BASIL - LIFE SHE LIVES
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #healthy #appetizers #vegetables #easy #european #finger-food #italian #dietary #low-cholesterol #low-saturated-fat #healthy-2 #low-in-something #tomatoes #presentation
You'll also love