PINA COLADA FRENCH TOAST
How can you go wrong with this combination?! This is French toast with a flair. Adapted from Lean and Luscious and Meatless.
Provided by Whisper
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a small bowl, combine 1/3 cup pineapple juice, 1/4 tsp coconut extract, and egg white.
- Beat with a fork or wire whisk until blended.
- Place bread slices in a shallow pan and pour egg white mixture over bread.
- Turn bread so that both sides soak up mixture.
- Melt 1 tsp of the margarine in a preheated nonstick skillet or griddle.
- Sprinkle half of the coconut in the pan and add the bread.
- Sprinkle the bread with the remaining coconut and dot with remaining margarine.
- Cook until toast is lightly browned on both sides, turning several times.
- While toast is cooking prepare sauce.
- In a small saucepan, combine pineapple juice, cornstarch, and sugar, mixing well to dissolve cornstarch.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil.
- Boil 1 minute, stirring.
- Remove from heat, stir in coconut extract, and cover.
- To serve, place a slice of toast on each of 2 plates.
- Spoon sauce over toast.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 171.4, Fat 5, SaturatedFat 1.1, Sodium 245.8, Carbohydrate 27.2, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 11.9, Protein 4.1
PINA COLADA FRENCH TOAST & ORANGE SYRUP
A sweet fresh way to start your day! This french toast is amazing and super easy to make. With very little effort, the ingredients provide a punch of flavor. Coating the bread with an egg custard that includes pina colada mix is genius and delicious. The flavor is very tropical. Orange syrup drizzled on top is the perfect touch....
Provided by Teresa Jacobson
Categories Other Breakfast
Number Of Ingredients 8
- 1. In a small saucepan, heat sugar and water to boiling, stirring until dissolved. Stir in marmalade and juice. Continue to boil for 1-2 minutes then remove from heat. Place in a serving container.
- 2. Heat skillet. Spray with nonstick or melt butter.
- 3. In a bowl, whisk eggs and pina colada mix together.
- 4. Dip bread slices in the mixture coating both sides.
- 5. Place coated bread in prepared skillet.
- 6. Cook to golden brown on both sides. Then remove to a plate.
- 7. Serve toast with banana slices, orange syrup, and shredded coconut if desired.
People also searched
More about "easy pina colada french toast recipes"
PIÑA COLADA FRENCH TOAST | BEST SWEET FRENCH …
4.8/5 (4)Estimated Reading Time 4 minsServings 4Calories 1851 per serving
- In a medium bowl, combine butter, coconut milk, 1/2 of the finely ground shredded coconut, sugar, vanilla and eggs. Beat until well combined.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining finely ground shredded coconut, 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut flakes and brown sugar. Stir to combine. Transfer to a shallow dish and set aside.
- Combine powdered sugar, pineapple juice, melted butter and dark rum in a small bowl and use a beater or immersion blender to whip until frothy and smooth.
PINA COLADA FRENCH TOAST | RECIPELION.COM
EASY PINA COLADA FRENCH TOAST | RECIPE | TOAST RECIPES, SWEET …
EASY PINA COLADA FRENCH TOAST - PARSON
EASY PINA COLADA FRENCH TOAST RECIPE | RECIPE | TOAST RECIPES ...
EASY PINA COLADA FRENCH TOAST - FOODFLAG
EASY PINA COLADA FRENCH TOAST | RECIPE | BREAKFAST RECIPES EASY, …
FRENCH TOAST EGG MIXTURE RECIPE | EASY PINA COLADA FRENCH TOAST
HOW TO MAKE CARIBE HILTON’S PIñA COLADA FRENCH TOAST | ISLANDS
EASY PINA COLADA FRENCH TOAST RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
EASY PINA COLADA FRENCH TOAST RECIPE PHOTOS
EASY PINA COLADA FRENCH TOAST - NONONSENSE.RECIPES
EASY PINA COLADA FRENCH TOAST RECIPE - CLAPFOODS
EASY PINA COLADA FRENCH TOAST | RECIPE | BREAKFAST RECIPES EASY ...
EASY PINA COLADA FRENCH TOAST RECIPE BY RIZWANA | GET BEST …
EASY PINA COLADA FRENCH TOAST - SALAD & SIDES
You'll also love