About Swiss Hen Casserole II
A scrumptious mixture of rooster with Swiss cheese, seasoning and creamy goodness in a single straightforward baked dish! Who might ask for extra?!
Prep : 10 minutes
cook dinner : 50 minutes
whole : 1 hr
Serving : 6
- 6 skinless, boneless rooster breasts
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of rooster soup
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing combine
- ¼ cup butter
Associated Recipes :
- Easy Chicken Pesto Sandwich Recipe
- Quick Recipe for Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
- Easy Recipes For Chicken Jalfrezi
How To Make Swiss Hen Casserole II
Preheat oven to 350 levels F (175 levels C).
Organize rooster in a greased 12 x eight x 2 baking dish. High with Swiss cheese slices.
Mix soup and milk and stir effectively. Spoon combination over rooster and sprinkle with stuffing combine. Drizzle butter or margarine over crumbs.
Cowl and bake at 350 levels F (175 levels C) for 50 minutes. Get pleasure from!
Notes : 430 energy; 20.eight g whole fats; 120 mg ldl cholesterol; 829 mg sodium. 19 g carbohydrates; 38.5 g protein; Full Diet
Supply Swiss Chicken Casserole II
Test This Video
Extra Recipe From Pinterest