About Creamy Cajun Rooster Pasta
Do this when you’re feeling daring and need to combine issues up a bit! A Southern impressed recipe that’s positive so as to add a bit enjoyable to your dinner desk. Strive serving it with corn bread.
Prep : 15 minutes
prepare dinner : 15 minutes
whole : 30 minutes
Serving : 2
- Four ounces linguine pasta
- 2 boneless, skinless hen breast halves, sliced into skinny strips
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 inexperienced bell pepper, chopped
- ½ pink bell pepper, chopped
- 4 recent mushrooms, sliced
- 1 inexperienced onion, minced
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon lemon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Associated Recipes :
- Easy Chicken Pesto Sandwich Recipe
- Quick Recipe for Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
- Easy Recipes For Chicken Jalfrezi
How To Make Creamy Cajun Rooster Pasta
Carry a big pot of flippantly salted water to a boil. Add linguini pasta, and prepare dinner for eight to 10 minutes, or till al dente; drain.
In the meantime, place hen and Cajun seasoning in a bowl, and toss to coat.
In a big skillet over medium warmth, saute hen in butter till now not pink and juices run clear, about 5 to 7 minutes. Add inexperienced and pink bell peppers, sliced mushrooms and inexperienced onions; prepare dinner for two to three minutes. Cut back warmth, and stir in heavy cream. Season the sauce with basil, lemon pepper, salt, garlic powder and floor black pepper, and warmth via.
In a big bowl, toss linguini with sauce. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
Notes : 1109 energy; 82.2 g whole fats; 348 mg ldl cholesterol; 1134 mg sodium. 53.7 g carbohydrates; 42.7 g protein; Full Vitamin
Supply Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta
Examine This Video
Extra Recipe From Pinterest