About Fast Rooster Piccata
These fast and straightforward pan-fried hen breasts are topped with a easy pan sauce made with capers, butter, white wine, and lemon juice.
Prep : 10 minutes
prepare dinner : 15 minutes
complete : 25 minutes
Serving : 4
- 4 skinless, boneless hen breast halves
- cayenne pepper, or to style
- salt and floor black pepper to style
- all-purpose flour for dredging
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- ½ cup white wine
- ¼ cup contemporary lemon juice
- ¼ cup water
- Three tablespoons chilly unsalted butter, reduce in 1/4-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons contemporary Italian parsley, chopped
Associated Recipes :
- Easy Chicken Pesto Sandwich Recipe
- Quick Recipe for Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
- Easy Recipes For Chicken Jalfrezi
How To Make Fast Rooster Piccata
Place hen breasts between 2 layers of plastic wrap and pound to about 1/2-inch thick.
Season each side of hen breasts with cayenne, salt, and black pepper; dredge frivolously in flour and shake off any extra.
Warmth olive oil in a skillet over medium-high warmth. Place hen within the pan, cut back warmth to medium, and prepare dinner till browned and cooked by means of, about 5 minutes per aspect; take away to a plate.
Cook dinner capers in reserved oil, smashing them frivolously to launch brine, till warmed although, about 30 seconds.
Pour white wine into skillet. Scrape any browned bits from the underside of the pan with a picket spoon. Cook dinner till diminished by half, about 2 minutes.
Stir lemon juice, water, and butter into the diminished wine combination; prepare dinner and stir repeatedly to kind a thick sauce, about 2 minutes. Scale back warmth to low and stir parsley by means of the sauce.
Return hen breasts to the pan prepare dinner till heated by means of, 1 to 2 minutes. Serve with sauce spooned excessive.
Notes : 321 energy; 18.2 g complete fats; 87 mg ldl cholesterol; 224 mg sodium. 8.Four g carbohydrates; 24.7 g protein; Full Diet
Supply Quick Chicken Piccata
Verify This Video
Extra Recipe From Pinterest