MARINATED THREE BEAN SALAD
Fresh herbs and cayenne pepper provide the fantastic flavor in this marinated salad featuring fresh veggies and canned beans. -Carol Tucker, Wooster, Ohio
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 16
- In a large bowl, combine the beans, tomato, onion, celery and peppers. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients; gently stir into bean mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 184 calories, Fat 5g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 452mg sodium, Carbohydrate 28g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 8g fiber), Protein 8g protein.
THREE-BEAN SALAD FOR 3
- In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients. In another bowl, whisk the sugar, vinegar, oil and pepper; stir into bean mixture. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 154 calories, Fat 5g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 441mg sodium, Carbohydrate 24g carbohydrate (12g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 5g protein.
THREE BEAN SALAD
- Mix together green beans, wax beans, kidney beans, onion, sugar, vinegar, vegetable oil, salt, pepper, and celery seed. Let set in refrigerator for at least 12 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 111.5 calories, Carbohydrate 15.9 g, Fat 4.7 g, Fiber 2.4 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 0.6 g, Sodium 298.6 mg, Sugar 10.6 g
THREE BEAN SALAD RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: red onion, large english cucumber, fresh parsley, chickpeas, kidney bean, cannellini bean, olive oil, red wine vinegar, dried oregano, salt, pepper
Provided by Rachel Gaewski
Yield 5 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Thinly slice the red onion and add to a large bowl.
- Quarter the cucumber, remove the seeds and dice, then add to the bowl with the red onion.
- Use a fork to remove the leaves from the parsley, then finely chop and add to the bowl.
- Add the chickpeas, kidney beans, and cannellini beans to the bowl.
- In a liquid measuring cup or small bowl, combine the olive oil, red wine vinegar, oregano, salt, and pepper, and whisk together.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix well until evenly distributed.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 471 calories, Carbohydrate 66 grams, Fat 34 grams, Fiber 17 grams, Protein 23 grams, Sugar 5 grams
More about "three bean salad recipe by tasty recipes"
THREE BEAN SALAD RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
TANGY THREE BEAN SALAD | FEASTING AT HOME
SPLIT PEA SALAD | HEALTHY RECIPES | WW CANADA
3 BEAN SALAD RECIPE - EASY THREE BEAN SALD RECIPE - EATING ON …
THREE BEAN SALAD RECIPE - GONNA WANT SECONDS
EASY THREE BEAN SALAD - MINIMALIST BAKER RECIPES
THREE BEAN SALAD - SMALL TOWN WOMAN
THREE BEAN SALAD - DELICIOUS MEETS HEALTHY
THREE-BEAN SALAD (EASY RECIPE) - INSANELY GOOD
CLASSIC THREE BEAN SALAD (THAT'S REALLY FOUR) - FOODIECRUSH
THREE BEAN SALAD RECIPE - CHEF BILLY PARISI
THREE BEAN SALAD RECIPE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
EASY GREEN BEAN SALAD | LIL' LUNA
PERFECT THREE BEAN SALAD RECIPE - SAVORY NOTHINGS
THREE BEAN SALAD RECIPE | THE NOVICE CHEF
THREE BEAN SALAD - PASS ME SOME TASTY
THREE BEAN SALAD RECIPE - THE FOODIE AFFAIR
THREE BEAN SALAD RECIPE - BELLY FULL
MAKE-AHEAD THREE BEAN SALAD - STEPHANIE KAY NUTRITION
THREE BEAN SALAD - GYPSYPLATE
WESTERN OMELETTE WITH SALAD & TOAST | HEALTHY RECIPES | WW …
THREE BEAN SALAD | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE COMMUNITY!
DISNEY DREAMLIGHT VALLEY: ALL COOKING RECIPES - GAME RANT
You'll also love