SWEET ROASTED PUMPKIN MASH WITH HOLIDAY FLAVOURS
This is a sweet, but not sugary pumpkin mash, which makes me think of holiday season whenever I cook it. It has a slight flavour of cinnamon and cloves and is very yummy! :) I hope you do enjoy!
Provided by Lalaloula
Categories < 60 Mins
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Place diced pumpkin, oil and spices in a big bowl. Toss to coat.
- Spread pumpkin on a paper-lined baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven at 180°C/350°F for 20 minutes or until nicely browned and tender.
- Remove from baking sheet (make sure to discard cloves) and place in a pot/bowl.
- Using a hand held blender and adding as much water as needed, puree until a thick mash has formed.
- Enjoy! :).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 13, Fat 1.2, SaturatedFat 0.2, Sodium 0.2, Carbohydrate 0.8, Fiber 0.5, Sugar 0.1, Protein 0.1
PUMPKIN SAVOURY STYLE MASH
This recipe was developed and tested by Consumer Science students studying Community Nutrition at RMIT University, Victoria, Australia. For a flavour change, you can add ½ teaspoon of honey at step 3, leaving out the tahini paste and curry powder. For a high-energy alternative, add 1 teaspoon of cream and 1 tablespoon of margarine or butter before blending. We made it as posted and thought it was yum. Nutty & sweet.
Provided by Rhiannon and Matt
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Peel pumpkin and roughly chop into small-medium size pieces.
- Place pumpkin in the microwave on high for 3 - 4 minutes or until soft.
- Add tahini paste, curry powder and margarine to the pumpkin.
- Blend together in a food processor until desired consistency.
- Serve immediately.
More about "sweet roasted pumpkin mash with holiday flavours recipes"
ROASTED PUMPKIN WITH YOGURT SAUCE AND PINE NUTS
5/5 (36)Category Side DishCuisine Middle Eastern, WesternCalories 216 per serving
- Preheat skillet over medium high heat (no oil). Add pine nuts and cook, stirring regularly, until it smells amazing and it's got a hint of browning on both sides. Remove from pan.
- Pile the pumpkin in a mound on a plate. Drizzle over yogurt sauce, add a little drizzle of olive oil, then sprinkle with sumac, pine nuts and coriander.
20 SWEET AND SAVORY PUMPKIN RECIPES TO MAKE THIS FALL
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
ROASTED PUMPKIN RECIPE: EASIEST WAY TO ROAST PUMPKIN
17 SAVORY PUMPKIN RECIPES THAT BRING FALL TO THE …
RECIPE SWEET ROASTED PUMPKIN MASH WITH HOLIDAY FLAVOURS
20 SAVORY PUMPKIN RECIPES YOU HAVE TO TRY
30 FRESH PUMPKIN RECIPES YOU’VE NEVER TRIED BEFORE
BILL GRANGER'S SPICED ROASTED PUMPKIN RECIPE - FOOD.COM
OUR TOP 10 PUMPKIN DESSERT RECIPES OF ALL TIME [WITH VIDEO]
7 SWEET POTATO AND PUMPKIN RECIPES TO MAKE WITH YOUR FALL HAUL
SWEET PUMPKIN RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
9 SAVORY PUMPKIN RECIPES TO CELEBRATE THE SEASON
SWEET PUMPKIN MASH RECIPE - DELISH
CREAMY MASHED PUMPKIN - HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
26 SAVORY PUMPKIN RECIPES TO TRY THIS FALL | MYRECIPES
SWEET ROASTED PUMPKIN MASH WITH HOLIDAY FLAVOURS …
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #preparation #occasion #holiday-event
You'll also love