SPICE RUBBED LAMB CHOPS WITH GREEN BEANS
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Bring a saucepan of water to a boil and salt it generously. Add the green beans, and cook until crisp-tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Just before beans are done toss in the shallots. Drain and transfer to a serving platter. Drizzle the beans and shallots with olive oil, lemon juice, pine nuts, and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Mix the 2 teaspoons salt, 1 teaspoon pepper, cloves, nutmeg, and cinnamon together. Brush each lamb chop lightly with the olive oil and season with the spice mixture. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the chops in the skillet, without crowding until brown and crisp on both sides, about 3 or 4 minutes for both sides. Finish chops in the oven for 1 minute for medium rare, or to desired doneness. Place the lamb chops around the beans and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 522 calorie, Fat 27 grams, SaturatedFat 7 grams, Cholesterol 180 milligrams, Sodium 993 milligrams, Carbohydrate 10 grams, Fiber 4 grams, Protein 60 grams, Sugar 4 grams
SPICE-RUBBED LAMB CHOPS
- Stir together thyme, cumin, coriander, paprika, and salt in a small bowl; season with pepper. Put lamb chops on a plate; rub each side with spice mixture. Let stand at least 10 minutes, or up to 1 hour.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a medium heavy skillet over medium-high heat until very hot. Add chops. Reduce heat to medium. Cook chops, flipping halfway though, until deeply browned, about 10 minutes total for medium-rare. Transfer each chop to a serving plate. Divide arugula between plates; drizzle with remaining teaspoon oil. Serve with cauliflower.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 175 g
SPICE-RUBBED LAMB CHOPS
One of my absolute favorite meals to eat anytime are Lamb Chops! My girls, Hanna and Amani, love watching me make my delicious chops, but they love eating them even more. -Nareman Dietz, Beverly Hills, Michigan
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Mix first 9 ingredients; spread over chops. Refrigerate, covered, overnight., Preheat oven to 450°. In an ovenproof skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; brown chops, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to oven; roast until desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°), 3-4 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 290 calories, Fat 17g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 90mg cholesterol, Sodium 620mg sodium, Carbohydrate 5g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 29g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
DRY SPICE RUB FOR LAMB OR BEEF
- Mix together the paprika, thyme, basil, cumin, and curry powder, if desired, in a small bowl. When ready to use, evenly sprinkle a light coating onto lamb or beef and pat into surface of the meat. For the most flavorful results, season meat and place in a resealable plastic bag; refrigerate 2 hours before cooking.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 5.3 calories, Carbohydrate 0.9 g, Fat 0.2 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 0.2 g, Sodium 1 mg, Sugar 0.1 g
More about "spice rubbed lamb chops recipes"
10 BEST BRAISED LAMB CHOPS RECIPES | YUMMLY
MOROCCAN-SPICED LAMB CHOPS RECIPE - CHARMAINE …
10 BEST DRY RUB LAMB CHOPS RECIPES | YUMMLY
SPICE-RUBBED LAMB CHOPS RECIPE | EPICURIOUS
Servings 2Author Condé Nast
LAMB CHOPS WITH ROCKET, FIGS AND WALNUTS RECIPE - BBC FOOD
SPICE-RUBBED LAMB CHOPS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
10 BEST LAMB SPICE RUB RECIPES | YUMMLY
SPICE-RUBBED LAMB CHOPS (PAN SAUTEED) RECIPE
LAMB CHOPS WITH SPICED SALT RUB RECIPE - FOODHOUSEHOME.COM
GRILLED SPICE-RUBBED LAMB CHOPS RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
SPICE-RUBBED LAMB CHOPS (PAN SAUTEED) RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
LAMB CHOP MARINADE RECIPE
BEST LAMB RUB (SEASONING MIX DRY RUB) - SEEKING GOOD EATS
SPICE-RUBBED LAMB CHOPS RECIPE - FOOD HOUSE
SPICE RUBBED LAMB CHOPS RECIPES - FOOD HOUSE
SPICE-RUBBED LAMB CHOPS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - FOOD NEWS
GRILLED SPICE-RUBBED LAMB CHOPS RECIPE - FOOD HOUSE
SPICE-RUBBED LAMB CHOPS | RECIPE CLOUD APP
SPICE-RUBBED LAMB CHOPS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - FOOD HOUSE
You'll also love