THE GREATEST QUESADILLA
Provided by Ree Drummond : Food Network
Yield 3 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Toss together the Cheddar, Monterey Jack and pepper jack in a bowl; set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the butter in large skillet over medium heat. Place a single tortilla in the skillet. Sprinkle a little less than a third of the cheese blend over the tortilla. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add about a third of the diced tomato and a third of the chiles. Sprinkle a touch more cheese over the whole thing and gently top and press with a second tortilla. Cook until golden on the bottom, about 3 minutes.
- Carefully flip the quesadilla to the other side. Continue cooking until the second side is golden, 3 to 4 minutes more. Repeat with the remaining ingredients. Slice each quesadilla into wedges and garnish with cilantro sprigs.
This is a great recipe for parties. I freeze the leftovers; they reheat quite well. The zesty chicken and cooked peppers are a succulent delight when mixed with the melted cheeses. Cut the quesadillas into wedges and serve with sour cream and salsa.
Provided by Heather
Categories World Cuisine Recipes Latin American Mexican
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat the broiler. Grease a baking sheet.
- Toss the chicken with the fajita seasoning, then spread onto the baking sheet. Place under the broiler and cook until the chicken pieces are no longer pink in the center, about 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the green bell peppers, red bell peppers, onion, and chicken. Cook and stir until the vegetables have softened, about 10 minutes.
- Layer half of each tortilla with the chicken and vegetable mixture, then sprinkle with the Cheddar cheese, bacon bits, and Monterey Jack. Fold the tortillas in half and Place onto a baking sheet.
- Bake quesadillas in the preheated oven until the cheeses have melted, about 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 244.2 calories, Carbohydrate 21.8 g, Cholesterol 34.9 mg, Fat 11.3 g, Fiber 1.7 g, Protein 13.7 g, SaturatedFat 5.5 g, Sodium 504.3 mg, Sugar 1.8 g
I often make this quesadilla just for myself. It's a snap to prepare.-Amber Waddell, Grand Rapids, Michigan
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Appetizers Dinner
Yield 1 serving.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet, add one tortilla. Layer with half the cheddar cheese, all of the chicken and mushrooms and half the Monterey Jack cheese. Top with the second tortilla. Cover and heat until cheese melts and bottom tortilla is crisp and golden brown., Turn over; sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Cook until bottom tortilla is crisp and golden brown and cheese is melted. Cut into wedges; serve with sour cream and salsa if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 768 calories, Fat 49g fat (25g saturated fat), Cholesterol 173mg cholesterol, Sodium 1152mg sodium, Carbohydrate 29g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 53g protein.
More about "quesadilla recipes"
27 BEST QUESADILLA RECIPES & IDEAS - FOOD NETWORK
QUESADILLA - WIKIPEDIA
QUESADILLA!!! | RECIPETIN EATS
10 BEST QUESADILLA RECIPE IDEAS | TASTE OF HOME
CHICKEN, VEGGIE, & BEEF QUESADILLAS RECIPES - FOOD …
20 EASY QUESADILLA RECIPES (+ BEST FILLING IDEAS)
OUR 10 BEST QUESADILLA RECIPES OF ALL TIME
THE ULTIMATE QUESADILLA RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
5/5 (26)Calories 407 per serving
BEST QUESADILLA RECIPES: TOP 10 MOUTHWATERING OPTIONS
38 BEST QUESADILLA RECIPES - HOW TO MAKE EASY QUESADILLAS - DELISH
QUESADILLA RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
HOW TO MAKE QUESADILLAS | COOKING SCHOOL | FOOD NETWORK
30 QUESADILLA RECIPES FOR THE QUICKEST DINNER EVER - TASTE …
BEST MUSHROOM AND CHEESE QUESADILLAS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE …
10 DELICIOUSLY EASY CHICKEN QUESADILLA RECIPES THAT WILL MAKE …
EASY CHICKEN QUESADILLA RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN …
EASY QUESADILLA – A COUPLE COOKS
12 EASY QUESADILLA RECIPES - HOMEMADE MASTERY
CHEESY CHICKEN QUESADILLAS - HEALTHY SCHOOL RECIPES
EASY QUESADILLA RECIPES THAT'LL MAKE ANYONE FEEL LIKE A CHEF
CRUNCHWRAP QUESADILLA (TIK TOK TORTILLA HACK) | 12 TOMATOES
7 BEEF QUESADILLA RECIPES
QUESADILLA RECIPES - BBC FOOD
10-MINUTE QUESADILLAS RECIPE - COOKIE AND KATE
SPICY QUESADILLAS RECIPE | SARGENTO
CHICKEN FAJITA QUESADILLAS | VALERIE'S KITCHEN
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #for-1-or-2 #lunch #main-dish #easy #dietary #high-calcium #high-protein #high-in-something #number-of-servings
You'll also love