30 MINUTE ONE POT CHICKEN PASTA
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and add in the onions. Cook for 3 minutes on a medium-to-high heat until they start to turn translucent.
- Add in the chicken, salt and pepper. Cook for a further 3 minutes until the chicken is sealed (it won't be cooked in the middle at this point).
- Add in the garlic, tomato puree and red peppers. Stir, then add in the pasta.
- Now add in the oregano, Worcestershire sauce, tins of tomatoes, stock and milk. Stir and bring to the boil, then turn down to a gentle simmer. Cover with a lid or some foil and simmer for 12-15 minutes (checking occasionally) until the pasta is cooked.
- Stir in the chopped sugar snap peas (it's nice to add them at the end, so they're hot, but retain their crunch),
- then sprinkle the pasta with cheese and put it under the grill/broiler for a couple of minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Top with chopped chives and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 580 kcal, Carbohydrate 74 g, Protein 33 g, Fat 16 g, SaturatedFat 9 g, Cholesterol 67 mg, Sodium 665 mg, Fiber 5 g, Sugar 12 g, ServingSize 1 serving
ONE-POT CHEESY LEMON CHICKEN PASTA RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: olive oil, medium yellow onion, chicken breast, salt, pepper, garlic, penne pasta, chicken broth, lemon juice, spinach, cream cheese, shredded mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, lemon zest
Provided by Dhruv Vohra
Yield 5 servings
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a large pan or skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onions and stir until soft.
- Add chicken, season with salt and pepper, and cook until browned.
- Stir in garlic and cook for an additional minute.
- Add uncooked pasta, chicken broth. Stir and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Uncover, stir and cook an additional 5 minutes, or until all of the liquid has been absorbed by the pasta.
- Turn off heat, stir in lemon juice, spinach, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Stir until cheese has melted and spinach wilts.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 915 calories, Carbohydrate 83 grams, Fat 43 grams, Fiber 3 grams, Protein 45 grams, Sugar 9 grams
More about "one pan cheesy chicken pasta recipes"
ONE POT CHEESY CHICKEN PASTA RECIPE | YELLOWBLISSROAD.COM
4.8/5 (18)Calories 609 per servingCategory Dinner
- Heat a small amount of oil in a large pot. Add onion and garlic and saute for one minute, then add cooked chicken (I keep THIS on hand) and saute for a couple of minutes. You could also start with raw chicken and cook it with the onion and garlic. (See notes).
- Stir in chicken broth, Manwich Bold Sloppy Joe Sauce, water and pasta to the pot. Bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to simmer for about 20-25 minutes, stirring once after about 15 minutes. Check for doneness at 20 minutes and continue to simmer with the lid off if there is still a lot of liquid or if the pasta isn't quite al dente.
- Remove from heat and stir in shredded cheddar until well incorporated, reserving a handful to sprinkle on the top. Cover the pot for a few minutes to allow the cheese to melt, and stir.
ONE-SKILLET CHEESY GROUND CHICKEN PASTA - EATINGWELL
Ratings 11Calories 410 per serving
22 BEST CHICKEN PASTA RECIPES | RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY …
Reviews 47Author By
ONE PAN CHEESY CHICKEN PASTA BAKE GO GO GO GOURMET
CHEESY CHICKEN PASTA - INSIDE BRUCREW LIFE
BEST CHICKEN ALFREDO RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN …
CHEESY CHICKEN PASTA - CRAVING HOME COOKED
CHEESY CHICKEN BROCCOLI PASTA - JO COOKS
40 COMFORTING PASTA CASSEROLES TO MAKE IN YOUR 9X13
ONE POT CHEESY CHICKEN PASTA | A WICKED WHISK
ONE POT CHICKEN PARMESAN PASTA - THE CHUNKY CHEF
ONE-PAN CHICKEN PARMESAN PASTA - EATINGWELL
Ratings 29Calories 538 per serving
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add panko and 1 teaspoon garlic. Cook, stirring, until the panko is golden brown, 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl and set aside. Wipe out the pan.
- Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon oil in the pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken, Italian seasoning, salt and the remaining 1 tablespoon garlic. Cook, stirring frequently, until the chicken is no longer pink on the outside, about 2 minutes. Add broth, tomatoes and penne. Bring to a boil and cook, uncovered, stirring frequently, until the penne is cooked and the sauce has reduced and thickened, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, position an oven rack in the upper third of the oven. Preheat the broiler to high. When the pasta is cooked, sprinkle mozzarella over the penne mixture. Place the pan under the broiler; broil until the mozzarella is bubbling and beginning to brown, about 1 minute. Top with the panko mixture, Parmesan and basil.
20 CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPES - THE COOKIE ROOKIE®
15 BEST PENNE PASTA RECIPES - WHAT TO MAKE WITH PENNE PASTA
ONE POT CHEESY ITALIAN PASTA AND CHICKEN RECIPE - KIM AND KALEE
OUR TOP 10 PASTA RECIPES MADE BY YOUR FAVORITE CELEBRITIES
CHEESY SPINACH CHICKEN PASTA RECIPE – ONE-POT CHICKEN PASTA …
ONE POT PASTA WITH CHICKEN - SPEND WITH PENNIES
OUR 50 BEST PASTA RECIPES - FOOD & WINE
RECIPE: ONE POT CHEESY CHICKEN PASTA - THE FOOD HUSSY
BBQ CHICKEN PASTA RECIPE (ONE PAN) - SOMEWHAT SIMPLE
ONE-POT CHEESY CHICKEN PASTA RECIPE - DIY JOY
ONE PAN CREAMY AND CHEESY CHICKEN PASTA RECIPE
GREEK CHICKEN ONE POT PASTA + VIDEO - THE SLOW ROASTED ITALIAN
CHEESY CHICKEN PASTA + VIDEO - THE SLOW ROASTED ITALIAN
OUR 25 MOST SAVED RECIPES OF 2023—BEST RECIPES FROM 2023
ONE POT CHEESY CHICKEN PASTA | A TASTE OF MADNESS
You'll also love