MELT-IN-YOUR-MOUTH MEAT LOAF
This recipe is anything but regular old meatloaf! Everyone will love this moist version made in the slow cooker, with milk, mushrooms, and a little sage for extra flavor.
Provided by Rodney B Wiebe
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Combine eggs, milk, bread crumbs, onion, salt, sage, and mushrooms in a large bowl. Crumble ground beef over mixture and stir well to combine. Shape into a round loaf; place in a 5-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on Low until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees F (71 degrees C), 5 to 6 hours.
- Whisk ketchup, brown sugar, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl; spoon sauce over meat loaf. Return to slow cooker and cook on Low until heated through, about 15 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 328.3 calories, Carbohydrate 18.4 g, Cholesterol 135.6 mg, Fat 16.9 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 24.7 g, SaturatedFat 6.5 g, Sodium 841.1 mg, Sugar 9.3 g
MELT-IN-YOUR-MOUTH MEAT LOAF
When my husband and I were first married, he refused to eat meat loaf because he said it was bland and dry. Then I prepared this version, and it became his favorite meal. -Suzanne Codner, Starbuck, Minnesota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Cut two 25x3-in. strips of heavy-duty foil; crisscross so they resemble an X. Place strips on bottom and up sides of a 5-qt. slow cooker. Coat strips with cooking spray., Combine the first 6 ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into a round loaf; place in center of strips in slow cooker. Cook, covered, on low 5-6 hours or until a thermometer reads at least 160°. , In a small bowl, whisk ketchup, brown sugar, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Spoon over meat loaf. Cook until heated through, about 15 minutes longer. Using foil strips as handles, remove meat loaf to a platter. Let stand 10-15 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 346 calories, Fat 17g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 150mg cholesterol, Sodium 800mg sodium, Carbohydrate 18g carbohydrate (8g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 28g protein.
MELT IN YOUR MOUTH MEATLOAF
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Note: the mixture will be moist.
- Shape into a meat mixture into a round loaf and place in crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160°F
- In a small bowl, whisk the ketchup, brown sugar, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- Spoon over the meat loaf.
- Cook 15 minutes longer or until heated through.
- Let stand for 10-15 minutes before cutting.
- In a large bowl, combine first six ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well (mixture will be moist).
- Shape into a round loaf and place in a greased loaf pan. Combine remaining ingredients and spread over top of meatloaf.
- Bake in 350F oven for 1 hour.
MELT IN YOUR MOUTH MEATLOAF
My family is not a fan of meatloaf until now. This particular recipe is definitely one they love. Sometimes you have to be creative and turn something drab into fab. I hope your family will enjoy this recipe just as much as mine did.
Provided by LindaPulley619
Yield 1 loaf, 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2. Combine all the ingredients except the barbecue sauce, cheese and 1/2 cup of the salsa.
- 3. Shape into an oval loaf and place into a 9 x 13 baking dish. Top with the barbecue sauce and remaining salsa.
- 4. Bake for 1 hour. Top with the cheese and bake for 5 more minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 568.7, Fat 24.3, SaturatedFat 10.6, Cholesterol 178.2, Sodium 1286.9, Carbohydrate 44.4, Fiber 2.6, Sugar 16.4, Protein 42.1
MELT-IN-YOUR-MOUTH CROCKPOT MEATLOAF
I can't take credit for this recipe. It came from one of my Taste of Home magazine years ago. I can say that it is truly the easiest and best meatloaf EVER! The texture is perfect for sandwiches the next day, and the sauce adds a slight sweetness you don't get from the typical plain ketchup on the top. My picky daughter loves it, which says a LOT She hates finding chunks of onions or peppers in meatloaf and this recipe solves that beautifully. Oh, and it doubles wonderfully if you have a larger crockpot. Use tin foil strips to aid in removal. ENJOY!!
Provided by MatahnasMom
Yield 1 meatloaf, 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well (mixture will be moist.) Shape into a round loaf; place in a 2-3qt. slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW for 5-6 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- In a small bowl, whisk the ketchup, brown sugar, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Spoon over the meat loaf. Cook 15 minutes longer or until heated through. Let stand for 10-15 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 369, Fat 20.6, SaturatedFat 8.1, Cholesterol 143.5, Sodium 853.1, Carbohydrate 18.2, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 7.8, Protein 26.4
More about "melt in your mouth meat loaf recipes"
MELT-IN-YOUR-MOUTH MEAT LOAF RECIPE - RECIPES A TO Z
AOL FOOD - RECIPES, COOKING AND ENTERTAINING - AOL.COM
MELT IN YOUR MOUTH MEAT LOAF FOOD - HOMEANDRECIPE.COM
MELT-IN-YOUR-MOUTH MEATLOAF | RECIPE | MEATLOAF, MEATLOAF …
GULAB JAMUN RECIPE /MELT IN YOUR MOUTH SOFTNESS/#GULABJAMUN
3 INGREDIENT MELT IN YOUR MOUTH SHORTBREAD COOKIES RECIPES
MELT-IN-YOUR-MOUTH MEAT LOAF RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF …
MELT-IN-YOUR-MOUTH MEAT LOAF - NONONSENSE.RECIPES
30 MELT-IN-YOUR-MOUTH RECIPES - TASTE OF HOME
MELT-IN-YOUR-MOUTH MEAT LOAF RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
MELT-IN-YOUR-MOUTH MEATLOAF RECIPE - MINCERECIPES.INFO
TRADITIONAL ITALIAN CHRISTMAS FOOD IN ITALY (40+ RECIPES)
MELT IN YOUR MOUTH CHICKEN – KETO BEGINNERS
BISCUITS WITH OIL, ECONOMICAL AND VERY TASTY. ENJOY THIS MELT-IN-YOUR ...
MELT IN YOUR MOUTH CHICKEN : R/OLIVESPLACE - REDDIT.COM
GLUTEN-FREE SNOWBALL COOKIES (MELT IN YOUR MOUTH!) - MEANINGFUL …
MELT-IN-YOUR-MOUTH MEAT LOAF FOOD & RECIPES - AWECOOK.COM
2 INGREDIENT CHOCOLATE BUTTER COOKIES (NO FLOUR OR EGGS)
MELT IN YOUR MOUTH MEATLOAF RECIPES - HOMEANDRECIPE.COM
You'll also love