PASTA WITH TOMATOES AND LEMON
- Place large pot of water on cook top to boil (follow package instructions for cooking pasta)
- Prepare all ingredients while waiting for water to boil.
- Place diced tomatoes on paper towels to absorb extra juice, then place tomatoes in a large bowl, set aside.
- Combine olive oil, minced garlic, lemon zest and lemon juice, capers and a pinch of sea salt in a small dish, whisk.
- After all ingredients are prepared, add pasta to boiling water.
- When pasta is al dente, strain and pour over tomatoes. Drizzle with olive oil mixture and toss till thoroughly combined. Sprinkle with Parmesan (optional), sea salt and red pepper flakes if desired. If you need a little more olive oil, add it! Serve:)
LINGUINE WITH LEMON & TOMATOES
This roasted lemon & tomato linguine pasta is a simple, yet elevated, summer dinner. Roast the tomatoes ahead of time, and this recipe comes together in a flash.
Provided by Jeanine Donofrio
Categories Main dish
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the lemon slices on the baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Roast for for 15 to 20 minutes or until they're golden brown around the edges. Finely mince the lemons and set aside.
- In the bottom of a medium-sized (cold) pot, combine the olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, and ¼ teaspoon sea salt.
- Prepare the pasta according to the package directions, cooking until al dente. Reserve ¼ cup of the pasta cooking water. Scoop the hot pasta into the pot, along with the reserved pasta water, the arugula, and toss. If necessary, gently heat until the arugula wilts and the pasta is warmed through. Add the thyme, tomatoes, lemons, and toss again. Top with the mozzarella, pine nuts, and basil. Gently toss, season to taste and serve.
LINGUINE WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATOES, OLIVES, AND LEMON
Provided by Giada De Laurentiis
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook until tender but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and reserve about 1 cup of the pasta water. Place the pasta in a large serving bowl.
- In a food processor, combine the sun-dried tomatoes, olives, basil, garlic, oil, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Pulse until blended but still chunky.
- Add the Parmesan cheese to the pasta and toss well. Pour the tomato mixture on top and toss until the pasta is coated. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Ann Dockendorf of Clearwater, Minnesota coats pasta with a succulent blend of lemon and herbs, then sprinkles it with Parmesan cheese. "Serve it as a versatile side dish...or dress it up with cooked chicken or ham for a delicious entree," she writes.
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a saucepan, cook linguine in boiling water for 8-10 minutes or until tender. Meanwhile, in another saucepan, combine butter, lemon juice, basil, garlic powder and lemon-pepper; cook and stir until butter is melted. Drain linguine; add to butter mixture and toss to coat. Add Parmesan cheese and toss.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 262 calories, Fat 12g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 28mg cholesterol, Sodium 206mg sodium, Carbohydrate 33g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 9g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
ANGEL HAIR PASTA WITH LEMON, GARLIC AND TOMATOES
Served with a fresh salad, I think this is a perfect summer weekday meal. It comes together very fast if you prepare all the ingredients beforehand. (note: typo in wine amount has been corrected - 1/4 cup, not 1 1/4 cup - yowza, that'd be a lot of wine!)
Provided by Primordial
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Cook the pasta in several quarts of salted water (keep an eye on it - angel hair cooks a lot faster than other pasta and you don't want it mushy). Place it in a large serving bowl, add the basil and Parmesan cheese and toss to mix.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the olive oil in a large skillet and saute the garlic for a minute or so until it *just* begins to change color. Add the wine and cook until it has been reduced by about half (2-4 minutes). Stir in the lemon juice and tomatoes and remove the sauce from heat until the pasta is ready.
- Pour lemon-tomato sauce over pasta mixture, add salt and pepper to taste and toss to mix. Serve with extra Parmesan on the side, if desired.
People also searched
More about "linguine with lemon tomatoes recipes"
LEMON LINGUINE | PASTA RECIPES | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES
LEMON FETA LINGUINE | 12 TOMATOES
15 LEMON PASTA RECIPES
LEMON GARLIC LINGUINE WITH TOMATOES AND PINE NUTS
5/5 (7)Total Time 15 minsCategory Main CoursePublished 2015-05-15
PARMESAN LEMON SHRIMP LINGUINE - LIGHT 20 MINUTE RECIPE - THE …
MAKE LINGUINE PASTA WITH LEMON AND TOMATOES (PERFECT FOR SUMMER)
LINGUINE WITH LEMON & TOMATOES | HEALTHY DINNER RECIPES, DINNER …
LINGUINE WITH LEMON TOMATOES RECIPE - LOVE AND LEMONS
LINGUINE WITH LEMON & TOMATOES | PUNCHFORK
LINGUINE WITH LEMON & TOMATOES - LOVE AND LEMONS | RECIPE
LINGUINE WITH LEMON AND TOMATOES - BIGOVEN.COM
LINGUINE WITH LEMON & TOMATOES - LOVE AND LEMONS
25 LINGUINE RECIPES (+ EASY PASTA DISHES) - INSANELY GOOD
LEMON SHRIMP LINGUINE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
LEMON GARLIC PASTA WITH CHERRY TOMATOES AND THYME
LEMON LINGUINE | NIGELLA'S RECIPES | NIGELLA LAWSON
You'll also love