EASY LAYERED TACO DIP WITH GROUND BEEF
This hot layered taco dip with ground beef is a tasteful, rich, meaty, and wholesome dip that is a perfect condiment to go with tortilla chips, nachos, etc. It's a great way to mix up Taco Tuesday! You can serve this dip on parties, game days, and movie nights. It is tasteful, super easy to make, and will become an instant favorite. This dip is undoubtedly a crowd pleaser!
Provided by Katie
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Brown ground beef over medium heat and drain excess grease
- Add about ½ cup water, two tablespoons of taco seasoning, and salsa.
- Cook until combined
- IN a separate medium bowl, combine refried beans with sour cream and 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- Spread refried beans and sour cream mixture in bottom of the baking dish
- Next make a ground beef layer by evenly spreading the ground beef on top of the refried beans
- Top with cheddar cheese and bake for 20 minutes, broiling if necessary
- Remove from oven and top with roma tomatoes and green onion
Nutrition Facts : Calories 171 calories, Carbohydrate 3 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 50 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 11 grams fat, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 14 grams protein, SaturatedFat 5 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1, Sodium 342 grams sodium, Sugar 1 grams sugar, TransFat 0 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFat 5 grams unsaturated fat
CHEESY BEEF TACO DIP
Try this recipe for a warm, hearty snack with a bit of a kick. It's a hit with my family, and guests rave about it, too. Ideal for parties, it makes a big potful. The only "utensil" you'll need to serve it with is a brimming bowl of tortilla chips. -Carol Smith, Sanford, North Carolina
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 10 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the cheeses, taco sauce, tomatoes, mushrooms and olives. Cook and stir over low heat until cheese is melted. Serve warm with tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 127 calories, Fat 9g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 30mg cholesterol, Sodium 332mg sodium, Carbohydrate 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 9g protein.
BEEFY TACO DIP
This taco dip is actually a combination of several different recipes I received from friends. I just experimented until I came up with my favorite. It's always a hit, no matter where I take it. -Faye Parker, Bedford, Nova Scotia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 20 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise until smooth. Spread on a 12- to 14-in. pizza pan or serving dish. Refrigerate for 1 hour. , In a saucepan over medium heat, brown beef; drain. Add taco seasoning and tomato sauce; cook and stir for 5 minutes. Cool completely. Spread over cream cheese layer. Chill. , Just before serving, sprinkle with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onion and green pepper. Serve with chips.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 216 calories, Fat 18g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 47mg cholesterol, Sodium 383mg sodium, Carbohydrate 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 8g protein.
HOT BAKED TACO DIP
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease. Stir bell pepper and taco seasoning into ground beef. Spread ground beef mixture into prepared casserole dish.
- Sprinkle tomato and green onions over ground beef mixture; top with taco sauce. Spread sour cream over taco sauce layer and top with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and bubbling, 10 to 20 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 253.6 calories, Carbohydrate 17.1 g, Cholesterol 35.7 mg, Fat 16.8 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 9.2 g, SaturatedFat 7.3 g, Sodium 319.1 mg, Sugar 1.2 g
More about "ground beef taco dip recipes"
LAYERED TACO DIP (WITH GROUND BEEF) - AVERIE COOKS
4.4/5 (59)Total Time 15 minsCategory AppetizersCalories 454 per serving
- To a medium mixing bowl, add the sour cream, cream cheese, and beat on high-speed with a handheld electric mixer.
BAKED TACO DIP | A HOT TACO DIP WITH GROUND BEEF
4.4/5 (172)Category AppetizerCuisine Tex MexTotal Time 50 mins
- First, you want to cook the onion and the beef. Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add the onion saute for 2 minutes, then add the ground beef and half of the taco seasoning. (Save the rest of the taco seasoning, you will need it). Stir the meat to break it up and to evenly distribute the taco seasoning. Once the beef has browned, set it aside.
- Pour the refried beans into an 8 inch square baking dish (or similar). Spread into an even layer.
- In a small bowl, mix the cream cheese and the remaining taco seasoning together. Then spread over the refried beans.
BAKED TACO GROUND BEEF DIP - SPEND WITH PENNIES
BEST EVER GROUND BEEF TACOS RECIPE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
HOT TACO DIP WITH GROUND BEEF AND CREAM CHEESE - THIS …
10 BEST TACO DIP WITH GROUND BEEF RECIPES | YUMMLY
TACO DIP - A GAME DAY FAVORITE - 365 DAYS OF BAKING …
GROUND BEEF TACO DIP - EASY TACO DIP WITH GROUND BEEF
4.9/5 (16)Total Time 15 minsCategory Appetizer, DipsCalories 140 per serving
10 BEST LAYER TACO DIP WITH GROUND BEEF RECIPES | YUMMLY
GROUND BEEF DIP RECIPES
TACO DIP WITH GROUND BEEF (7 LAYER DIP!) - ON MY KIDS PLATE
CHEESY GROUND BEEF DIP – PHITIP RECIPES
BEST GROUND BEEF TACO RECIPE - TACO TUESDAY
5 MINUTE TACO DIP - SPEND WITH PENNIES
CHEESY GROUND BEEF DIP - ALL RECIPES GUIDE
BEST ROTEL DIP RECIPE - MOM ON TIMEOUT
GROUND BEEF TACO DIP - BOWL ME OVER
TOP 42 CHEESY BEEF TACO DIP RECIPES
GROUND BEEF TACO DIP - FOOD LOVIN FAMILY
VEGAN TACO DIP - EAT FIGS, NOT PIGS
7 LAYER TACO DIP WITH GROUND BEEF
CHEESY GROUND BEEF TACO DIP - MEATLOAF AND MELODRAMA
LAYERED TACO DIP WITH MEAT - GROUND BEEF RECIPES
TOP 50 GROUND BEEF TACO DIP RECIPE RECIPES
GROUND BEEF TACO DIP RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME
You'll also love