We like salsa with chips as an afternoon snack. This fresh salsa recipe uses a lot of ripe tomatoes and keeps well for several days in the refrigerator. -Myra Innes, Auburn, Kansas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3-1/2 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Let stand for about 1 hour. Serve at room temperature. Store in a covered container in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 22 calories, Fat 1g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 2mg sodium, Carbohydrate 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
FRESH HOMEMADE SALSA
Another salsa recipe called for a fresh jalapeno (I think), but I had green chiles in a can on hand. This salsa tastes great, so I'm sticking with it!
Provided by Stephanie Roynestad Fuller
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Combine tomatoes, red onion, yellow onion, green chilies, lime juice, cilantro, garlic, cumin, and salt in a food processor. Pulse processor until mixture is combined, yet remains chunky. Transfer to a bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 10.6 calories, Carbohydrate 2.4 g, Fat 0.1 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 0.4 g, Sodium 67.5 mg, Sugar 1.2 g
THE BEST FRESH TOMATO SALSA
- Stir the tomatoes, green bell pepper, onion, cilantro, lime juice, jalapeno pepper, cumin, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 5 calories, Carbohydrate 1.1 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 0.2 g, Sodium 25.1 mg, Sugar 0.6 g
I love salsa. I always make it. I made this one and brought it to work. Everyone raved. It is the best salsa I have ever had. The jicama really makes a difference.
Provided by bbmchicago
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Mix together the tomato, jalapeno pepper, red onion, green onion, garlic, cilantro, lime juice, lemon juice, cumin, jicama, and the diced tomatoes with chilies in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Allow to sit at least 1 hour before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 9.1 calories, Carbohydrate 2.1 g, Fat 0.1 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 0.3 g, Sodium 16.9 mg, Sugar 0.8 g
FRESH RESTAURANT-STYLE SALSA
This addictive salsa is restaurant quality, or maybe even better! It's fresh and flavorful, not too spicy, and easy to make in a food processor with a mix of ripe and canned Roma tomatoes. This makes a big batch which is good because it will go fast. Serve with lots of thin, crispy tortilla chips and a margarita, of course!
Provided by NicoleMcmom
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Combine canned and fresh tomatoes, onion, and garlic in a food processor; pulse 5 times to chop. Add cilantro, serrano and jalapeno peppers, lime juice, salt, and cumin and process for 10 seconds. Pulse further to desired consistency. Check and adjust seasoning as desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 10.8 calories, Carbohydrate 2.5 g, Fat 0.1 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 0.5 g, Sodium 168.1 mg, Sugar 1.3 g
More about "fresh salsa recipes"
20 BEST SALSA RECIPES & IDEAS | HOW TO MAKE FRESH SALSA | RECIPES ...
OUR 11 BEST HOMEMADE SALSA RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
EASY FRESH SALSA RECIPE | LIL' LUNA
FRESH SALSA RECIPE (PICO DE GALLO) - SIMPLY RECIPES
8 HIGH-PROTEIN RECIPES BY WOMAN WHO LOST 50 POUNDS, DIETITIAN …
SALSA RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
FRESH SALSA RECIPE - ISABEL EATS
FRESH SALSA RECIPE (BETTER THAN RESTUARANT QUALITY IN FIVE …
FRESH SALSA RECIPE (5 MINUTES!) - WHOLESOME YUM
TONY'S RIDICULOUSLY EASY HOMEMADE SALSA | AMBITIOUS KITCHEN
QUICK AND EASY SALSA - INSPIRED TASTE
HOW TO MAKE FRESH SALSA (SALSA FRESCA) | THE KITCHN
THE BEST SALSA RECIPE – A COUPLE COOKS
THE BEST HOMEMADE SALSA RECIPE (VIDEO) - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
HOMEMADE SALSA RECIPE - LOVE AND LEMONS
CRANBERRY SALSA - DINNER AT THE ZOO
15 BEST SALSA RECIPES - HOMEMADE SALSA RECIPES - THE PIONEER …
16 EASY DINNERS TO MAKE WITH A JAR OF SALSA - ALLRECIPES
FRESH HOMEMADE SALSA RECIPE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #north-american #low-protein #sauces #appetizers #condiments-etc #vegetables #mexican #easy #no-cook #dips #salsas #dietary #low-cholesterol #low-saturated-fat #low-calorie #low-carb #healthy-2 #low-in-something #number-of-servings #3-steps-or-less #technique
You'll also love