EASY 4 INGREDIENT MEATLOAF RECIPE
With only four ingredients, this easy meatloaf recipe is simple to make and the taste is amazing! This meatloaf recipe is moist and dripping with flavor. This meatloaf recipe will quickly become a family favorite.
Provided by Stephanie Dulgarian
Categories Main Course
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients together until combined. Don't be afraid to use your hands for this.
- Press in a bread loaf pan and bake for 45 minutes.
- Optional: Add BBQ sauce or ketchup to the top.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 serving, Calories 122 kcal, Carbohydrate 5 g, Protein 7 g, Fat 8 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Sodium 154 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 4 g
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, milk and bread OR cracker crumbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste and place in a lightly greased 9x5-inch loaf pan, or form into a loaf and place in a lightly greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard and ketchup. Mix well and pour over the meatloaf.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 372.1 calories, Carbohydrate 18.5 g, Cholesterol 98 mg, Fat 24.7 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 18.2 g, SaturatedFat 9.9 g, Sodium 334.6 mg, Sugar 8.5 g
TRADITIONAL MEATLOAF RECIPE
Cue one of the most comforting dinners of them all - the traditional meatloaf recipe. Moist and tender, this 2lb meatloaf recipe is easy to make and features a delicious combination of savory meat, meatloaf seasonings and a tangy glaze. This family favorite meal features meatloaf spices like onion powder, garlic powder, a dash of salt and French's® Tomato Ketchup. You can add a special twist by making a meatloaf with breadcrumbs, using a combination of meats like pork and beef, adding a dash of French's® Worcestershire Sauce or mixing in a chopped vegetable like green bell peppers or jalapeño. Throw the ingredients into a bowl, combine together and then transfer to a well-greased loaf pan or shape it into a loaf on a shallow baking pan. The best part of this simple recipe for meatloaf is that you can use the leftovers (if there are any!) as meal prep for a tasty meatloaf sandwich for tomorrow's lunch. Want to serve a crowd? Try making our Meatloaf Bombs and sticking toothpicks in them for easy finger food. This McCormick meatloaf recipe pairs well with French's® Green Bean Casserole, a Vegetable Saute or a Simple Tossed Green Salad.
Provided by McCormick
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix ground beef, bread crumbs, egg and seasonings in large bowl.
- Shape into a loaf on shallow baking pan. Pour ketchup over top.
- Bake meatloaf 55 to 60 minutes or until cooked through. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 266 Calories
THE BEST MEATLOAF
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 inch loaf pan.
- Combine milk and soft bread crumbs in a small bowl and allow to soften, about 5 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, salt, pepper, egg, 3 tablespoons steak sauce, chopped onion, and green bell pepper. Add bread crumb mixture, and mix with your hands until all ingredients are combined.
- Pat the the mixture into the prepared loaf pan. Brush the top with additional steak sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour or until done. Allow to stand 5 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 288.3 calories, Carbohydrate 10.1 g, Cholesterol 100.6 mg, Fat 17.9 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 20.9 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, Sodium 867 mg, Sugar 2.5 g
THE MOST EASY AND DELISH MEATLOAF EVER!
This meatloaf only calls for a few easy ingredients, no chopping whatsoever! If you wish to add ketchup on top, remove the meatloaf at 50 minutes, add ketchup, then return to oven for the remaining 10 minutes.
Provided by Jillian
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Beat the egg in a mixing bowl, then add the ground beef, tomatoes, and crushed crackers. Season with onion flakes, garlic powder, seasoned salt, and pepper. Mix until evenly combined. Pack into a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, about 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 246.3 calories, Carbohydrate 10.9 g, Cholesterol 76.5 mg, Fat 14.9 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 16.5 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, Sodium 557.6 mg, Sugar 1.1 g
EASY OLD FASHIONED MEATLOAF
No fancy ingredients here... Not like we need another meatloaf recipe, but I figured I'd should post my Grandma's for people like me who like a quick easy meatloaf without a lot of fuss. Most of the meatloaves I saw here had things I'd never even consider putting in a meatloaf! :) At times I will substitute the onion with approx. 1/4 cup dried onion flakes. I also have substituted the garlic with garlic powder. I've never tried making it with horseradish. (I was a notoriously picky eater as a kid so I don't think Grandma put it in when I came to visit either.) I usually don't bother beating the egg... (Boy do I sound lazy! Don't tell Mom! LOL!) I've only recently started putting ketchup on the top before baking, so I don't think it's necessary to keep the meatloaf moist. Mom used to use her own dried bread crumbs, but I use the plain storebought kind. I haven't been adventurous enough to try any flavored bread crumbs... Make sure lean ground beef is used otherwise the meatloaf can get too greasy and/or bubble over the pan while baking. I also recommend checking the center to make sure it's done. On occasion it has taken over an hour to bake.
Provided by nranger7
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients.
- Shape in loaf pan.
- Cover with more ketchup if desired.
- Bake one hour at 350 degrees.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 244.1, Fat 12.2, SaturatedFat 4.8, Cholesterol 97, Sodium 861.5, Carbohydrate 8.1, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 4.3, Protein 24.3
EASY AND QUICK MEATLOAF
I found this recipe while searching for a easy and quick meatloaf. I added a few ingredients on my own (green pepper, red pepper and cheese) and it turned out great. My family had it with white rice and hashbrowns and loved it. Now i make it every Sunday.
Provided by sissacd
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, milk and bread OR cracker crumbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste and place in a lightly greased 5x9 inch loaf pan, OR form into a loaf and place in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 3. In a separate small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard and ketchup. Mix well and pour over the meatloaf.
- 4. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 337.1, Fat 15.8, SaturatedFat 6.2, Cholesterol 85.3, Sodium 417.8, Carbohydrate 26.9, Fiber 1.2, Sugar 7.8, Protein 20.8
EASY MEATLOAF RECIPE
Serve this easy meatloaf made with pork, prosciutto and parmesan hot or cold. It's ideal for supper, picnics or to pack in lunchboxes
Provided by Mary Cadogan
Categories Buffet, Lunch, Main course, Supper
Yield Cuts into 8-10 slices
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5. Put bread in processor and blitz to make crumbs, then tip into a bowl with the pork.
- Tip the onion, garlic and herbs into the food processor and process until finely chopped. Add to the bowl with the parmesan and egg. Finely chop 2 slices of the prosciutto and add to the mix with some salt and pepper. Mix well with a fork or your hands.
- Use the rest of the prosciutto to line a 1.5 litre loaf tin. Spoon in the meatloaf mix and press down well. Flip the overhanging prosciutto over the top, then put the loaf tin into a roasting tray.
- Pour hot water from the kettle into the roasting tray to come halfway up the loaf tin and bake for 1 hr until loaf shrinks from the sides of tin.
- Cool in the tin for 10 mins, then drain off any excess liquid and turn out onto a board. Cut into thick slices and serve warm or cold with salad.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 180 calories, Fat 10 grams fat, SaturatedFat 4 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 5 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 1 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 18 grams protein, Sodium 0.63 milligram of sodium
EASY CLASSIC MEAT LOAF
"My mother made this tender, moist meat loaf at least every other week-and always served it with scalloped potatoes. It was one of my favorite meals growing up." You'll be amazed by all the flavor from just a handful of pantry ingredients! Helen Lipko - Martinsburg, PA
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, V8 juice, bread crumbs, soup mix, cheese and garlic powder. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Pat into an ungreased 9x5-in. loaf pan., Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50 minutes. Spread ketchup over top; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until no pink remains and a thermometer reads 160°.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 236 calories, Fat 12g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 85mg cholesterol, Sodium 679mg sodium, Carbohydrate 11g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 20g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
More about "easy meatloaf recipes"
40 BEST MEATLOAF RECIPES | EASY MEATLOAF RECIPE IDEAS
THE BEST EVER MEATLOAF RECIPE | EASY WEEKNIGHT RECIPES
EASY MEATLOAF RECIPE - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
EASY MEATLOAF - JO COOKS
EASY MEATLOAF RECIPE, 5‑INGREDIENT WEEKNIGHT DINNER
35 EASY MEATLOAF RECIPES - THE DAILY MEAL
BEEF MEATLOAF RECIPES
CROCKPOT MEATLOAF - THE COOKIE ROOKIE®
20+ EASY MEATLOAF RECIPES - HOW TO MAKE THE BEST …
10+ OLD-FASHIONED MEATLOAF RECIPES | EATINGWELL
MEATLOAF RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
BEST MEATLOAF RECIPES | QUICK AND EASY | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
#weeknight #time-to-make #main-ingredient #preparation #beef #easy #dietary #low-carb #ground-beef #low-in-something #meat #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love