AEBLEKAGE -- DANISH APPLE CAKE
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F, then butter a 1 1/2-quart ovenproof dish.
- In a bowl, combine applesauce, sugar & vanilla extract.
- In the prepared baking dish, lay down alternate layers of breadcrumbs & applesauce, ending with breadcrumbs.
- Pour melted margarine over the top & bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top with dollops of whipped cream & serve hot.
DANISH APPLE CAKE (AEBLEKAGE)
Provided by Adapted by Lisa Fain from a Dallas Morning News recipe
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and lightly grease a 1-quart baking dish, such as an 8-inch cast-iron skillet or an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Stir together the doughnut crumbs with the cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and cloves. Stir the vanilla into the applesauce. Taste and adjust seasonings on both if desired.
- Working in layers, first take 1 cup of the crumbs and spread along the bottom of the baking dish. Spread over it half the applesauce then evenly top with another cup of crumbs. Add the remaining applesauce and finish the layering with the crumbs.
- Pour over the crumbs the butter then evenly top with the brown sugar.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, whip the cream with the powdered sugar until soft peaks are formed.
- Serve warm topped with whipped cream. Though if you prefer, you may chill it for a few hours and serve it cold. Both are traditional!
DANISH APPLE CAKE: ÆBLEKAGE
Original and simple, Æblekage is inspired by the most beloved cake, apple pie. Oats, apples and cream alternate to compose a delicious spoon dessert.
Provided by Taira by R.J.
Categories Sweets and Desserts
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Whip the cream and then keep it in the fridge.
- Peel the apples and slice them into small pieces.
- Heat a pan with water, add the apples, 1 tbs of vanilla sugar and 2 tbs of granulated sugar. Stew until apples are soft. Once ready, put them to cool.
- In the same pan, melt the butter over low heat. Once melted, add the sugar and mix until it becomes caramel. Once ready add the oats and mix to wrap it in caramel and toast until golden. Let it cool down.
- Take the cups and start putting a layer of apple, one of oats and then one of cream and continue to fill the glass. On the last layer of cream grate some dark chocolate.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 259 g, Calories 421 kcal, Carbohydrate 60 g, Protein 8 g, Fat 24 g, Sugar 34 g
People also searched
More about "danish apple cake aeblekage recipes"
DANISH APPLE CAKE (ÆBLEKAGE) RECIPE : SBS FOOD
3.2/5 Servings 10Cuisine DanishCategory Dessert
DANISH APPLE CAKE (ÆBLEKAGE) - TRADITIONAL & DELICIOUS!
DANISH APPLE CAKE RECIPE - GREAT BRITISH CHEFS
RECIPE: ÆBLEKAGE – TRADITIONAL DANISH APPLE DESSERT
ÆBLEKAGE – APPLE CAKE | MY DANISH KITCHEN
OLD-FASHIONED DANISH APPLE CAKE (ÆBLEKAGE) - EASY RECIPE
Reviews 6Category DessertAuthor Tina MøllerTotal Time 1 hr 50 mins
DANISH APPLE CAKE AEBLEKAGE RECIPE: OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
ÆBLEKAGE | HOW TO MAKE DANISH APPLE CAKE ~ D FOR DENMARK
PROBABLY THE YUMMIEST AND EASIEST NO-BAKE APPLE CAKE YOU'LL EVER …
DANISH APPLE CAKE (ÆBLEKAGE) LOW CARB RECIPE - FOOD BY ELE
ÆBLEKAGE: A CRUMMY DESSERT - SOUTH DAKOTA MAGAZINE
CHEAT’S DANISH APPLE CAKE (GAMMELDAGS ÆBLEKAGE) - FAB FOOD 4 ALL
ÆBLEKAGE | TRADITIONAL DESSERT FROM DENMARK - TASTEATLAS
ÆBLEKAGE A DELICIOUS DANISH APPLE CAKE RECIPE. LEARN HOW TO …
AEBLEKAGE - DANISH APPLE CAKE RECIPE - EASY RECIPES
APPLE JELLY CAKE RECIPE - FOODHOUSEHOME.COM
DANISH APPLE CAKE AEBLEKAGE RECIPE RECIPES
You'll also love