- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle cheese over the bottom of a well buttered 11x7" baking dish.
- Break eggs over cheese (yolks should be intact) so they are evenly spaced throughout the pan.
- Mix cream, mustard, salt and cayenne and pour evenly over the pan.
- Dot with butter.
- Bake for 15 minutes or longer, as needed.
CREAMED EGGS AND BISCUITS
Now my Mother is not the best cook in the world - at least hers and my taste buds are about as far apart as you can possibly get. But this is one recipe she makes that I cannot turn down. It is very simple - basically just white gravy with boiled eggs - but the eggs make the gravy taste amazing. She serves it over plain white...
Provided by Kat Williams
Number Of Ingredients 8
- 1. Preheat oven according to biscuit package instructions. Lightly cover baking sheet with cooking spray or oil. Place biscuits onto baking sheet.
- 2. Mix the cornstarch into about 1 cup of the milk and set aside to combine
- 3. Place biscuits into preheated oven and bake according to package directions.
- 4. Melt the butter in large saucepan over low heat until completely melted and begins to bubble lightly.
- 5. To the melted butter, slowly add the the 1 cup milk/cornstarch mixture and stir constantly with whisk to combine. Turn up heat to medium and bring to a light boil again.
- 6. Slowly add as much of the remaining milk as needed to bring the mixture to a creamy gravy texture. Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir in diced eggs and heat through. Remove from heat; cover to keep warm until serving.
- 7. Remove biscuits from oven and cool slightly.
- 8. Slice hot biscuits in half horizontally and place on plate. Pour creamed egg mixture generously over each biscuit. Dig in and Enjoy while they're hot!
- 9. There are probably a hundred different ways you can tweak this recipe to suit your individual taste, but this plain and simple way is my favorite. Save any leftovers in a microwavable pitcher, so you can quickly heat and re-serve leftovers as desired.
CREAMY SWISS EGGS ON BISCUITS
- In a bowl, beat eggs.
- Add the green onions; stir to combine.
- Add margarine to a skillet over medium heat; let melt.
- Add egg mixture; cook/scramble for 4-5 minutes or until eggs are firm but still moist.
- In a small bowl, add the soup, milk, cheese, and pepper to taste; stir to mix.
- Add to the eggs; stir gently.
- Cook until well heated.
- Split 1 hot biscuit on each plate; top with egg mixture; sprinkle with crumbled bacon.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 537.9, Fat 32.5, SaturatedFat 12.2, Cholesterol 355.7, Sodium 1047.6, Carbohydrate 36.7, Fiber 1.1, Sugar 2.8, Protein 24.2
More about "creamy swiss eggs on biscuits recipes"
CREAMY SWISS CHARD AND EGGS - LIVE SIMPLY
10 BEST BRUNCH EGGS WITH SWISS CHEESE RECIPES | YUMMLY
CREAMY SWISS EGGS ON BISCUITS – RECIPE WISE
CREAMED EGGS ON BISCUITS RECIPES
CREAMY SWISS EGGS ON BISCUITS RECIPES
EGG BISCUITS - DEEP SOUTH DISH
QUICK + EASY BISCUIT RECIPES AND MEAL IDEAS - PILLSBURY.COM
BISCOFF SWISS ROLL - THE BAKING EXPLORER
CREAMY SWISS EGGS ON BISCUITS RECIPE - DESKTOPCOOKBOOK.COM
CREAMY SWISS EGGS ON BISCUITS – RECIPEFUEL | RECIPES, MEAL …
RECIPETHING - CREAMY SWISS EGGS ON BISCUITS
BUTTERMILK BISCUITS WITH SOFT SCRAMBLED EGGS
CREAMY EGG AND BISCUIT SANDWICHES - REAL MOM KITCHEN
CREAMY BISCUITS | MIDWESTSIMPLE
SWISS BAKED EGGS - MUST TRY RECIPE! - HEAVENLY HOME COOKING
CREAMY SWISS EGGS ON BISCUITS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
FLAKY CREAM CHEESE BISCUITS - HANIELA'S | RECIPES, COOKIE
HAM AND SWISS BISCUIT DIPPERS WITH CREAMY CHIVE DIP
DELICIOUS CREAM BISCUIT RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
THE 20 BEST CHRISTMAS BISCUIT RECIPES - THE GUARDIAN
CREAMY EGG STRATA RECIPE - SOUTHERN LIVING
KICK 2024 OFF RIGHT WITH THESE 33 NEW YEAR'S EVE APPETIZERS
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #breakfast #eggs-dairy #pork #kid-friendly #cheese #eggs #stove-top #dietary #meat #brunch #equipment
You'll also love