Provided by Amy @ The Blond Cook
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large bowl, toss cabbage and carrots to combine.
- In a medium bowl, prepare dressing: Whisk and combine mayonnaise, sugar, celery seed, vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over cabbage mixture and stir to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
CAROLINA COLE SLAW
- Combine vinegar, sugar, oil, mustard and celery seeds in nonaluminum medium saucepan. Stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves and dressing comes to boil. Remove from heat. Season with salt and pepper. Cool completely.
- Combine cabbage, onion and green pepper in large bowl. Add dressing; toss to coat. Cover; refrigerate until cold, tossing occasionally, at least 2 hours. (Can be made1 day ahead. Cover; keep refrigerated.)
CREAMY CAROLINA COLESLAW
This is wonderful with just about anything. You can substitute light mayo and light sour cream for the regular. I have even used Splenda for the sugar.
Provided by FloridaGrl
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Stir together first 1o ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add coleslaw mix, tossing well to coat.
- Cover and chill 1 hour. Serve with a slotted spoon.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 220, Fat 16.1, SaturatedFat 5.2, Cholesterol 20.3, Sodium 319.6, Carbohydrate 18.4, Fiber 2.7, Sugar 9.3, Protein 3
NORTH CAROLINA-STYLE COLESLAW
this simple, spicy slaw is traditionally served in north carolina as a barbeque sidedish, as well as a crunchy topping on pulled pork sandwiches.
Provided by Red Hot Housewife
Categories Low Protein
Yield 8 sidedish portions, 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- in a medium bowl, whisk together the vinegars, sugar, hot sauce, crushed red pepper, salt and pepper. add the cabbage and toss. let stand for 30 minutes, then toss and serve.
More about "carolina cole slaw recipes"
NO-MAYO CAROLINA COLESLAW RECIPE (SUPER YUMMY)
5/5 (1)Category Side DishCuisine AmericanTotal Time 20 mins
- Prepare the cabbage. Slice the cabbage into quarters, slicing from top to bottom. Then cut the core out of each quarter. Slice each cabbage wedge crosswise or lengthwise into thin strips.
- Prepare the onions. To thinly slice the red and white onions, cut along the lines of longitude from to bottom.
- Prepare the carrots. Cut off the top and bottom tip and remove the skins of the carrots using a vegetable peeler. If you don't have a vegetable peeler, you can use a knife instead. Use it with caution.
CAROLINA COLESLAW - THE HAPPY HOME LIFE
VINEGAR COLESLAW - THE SEASONED MOM
NORTH CAROLINA COLESLAW RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
SOUTH CAROLINA SLAW RECIPE - SOUTHERN LIVING
CAROLINA COLESLAW RECIPE - FROM VAL'S KITCHEN
BEST VINEGAR COLESLAW RECIPE (NO MAYO) | SHANE & SIMPLE
QUICK & EASY CAROLINA COLESLAW - SNUG & COZY LIFE
VINEGAR COLESLAW - HEY GRILL, HEY
NORTH CAROLINA COLESLAW - BARBECUEBIBLE.COM
COLESLAW RECIPE - SKINNYTASTE
EASY, CLASSIC COLESLAW RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
REVIEW: WHICH POPULAR CHEF HAS THE BEST COLESLAW RECIPE? - INSIDER
EASTERN NORTH CAROLINA COLESLAW | RECIPE | BOUNDED BY BUNS
CAROLINA APPLE CIDER VINEGAR COLESLAW WITHOUT MAYO
COLE COOKS: NORTH CAROLINA VINEGAR COLESLAW RECIPE
BEST COLESLAW RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE CLASSIC COLELSAW - DELISH
SOUTH CAROLINA SLAW – LEITE'S CULINARIA
SOUTH CAROLINA COLESLAW RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
EASTERN NORTH CAROLINA SLAW RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CAROLINA RED SLAW - ALLRECIPES
You'll also love