yield 10 CUPS prep time 10 MINUTES cook dinner time 10 MINUTE further time 10 MINUTES whole time 30 MINUTES
Valentine’s Day Popcorn is a superb Candy and Salty Popcorn deal with – your loved ones will know you like them whenever you make them this enjoyable Valentine’s Dessert.
- 10 Cups of Popped Popcorn
- Three tbsp. Butter (Candy Cream, Salted)
- Three cups Mini Marshmallows
- Pretzel M&M’s – Crimson
- Valentine’s Combine M&M’s
- Valentine’s Sprinkles
- Valentine’s Confetti Hearts Sprinkles
- Pop 10 cups of popcorn and salt liberally and place them in a big bowl.
- Soften Three tablespoons of butter in a medium saucepan. As soon as the butter is melted, add 3 cups of mini marshmallows. Stir till the marshmallows are melted. Flip off the warmth as quickly because the final marshmallow has melted.
- Pour 3/four of the marshmallow combination over the popcorn within the bowl after which gently fold the popcorn with a spoon till a lot of the kernels are lined within the combination.
- Pour the marshmallow popcorn onto a ready cookie sheet.
- Drizzle the remaining marshmallow combination over the popcorn on the cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle the sweet and sprinkles over the popcorn.
- Enable the popcorn to chill. Break aside into items and serve.