About Cajun Rooster Pasta
Cajun cooking is a mix of French and Southern delicacies. It’s sturdy, nation type cookery – and so is that this dish! Laissez le bon temp roulez and bon appetit!
Prep : 20 minutes
prepare dinner : 20 minutes
whole : 40 minutes
Serving : 2
- Four ounces linguine pasta
- 2 skinless, boneless rooster breast halves
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pink bell pepper, sliced
- 1 inexperienced bell pepper, sliced
- 4 recent mushrooms, sliced
- 1 inexperienced onion, chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon lemon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Associated Recipes :
- Easy Chicken Pesto Sandwich Recipe
- Quick Recipe for Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
- Easy Recipes For Chicken Jalfrezi
How To Make Cajun Rooster Pasta
Convey a big pot of calmly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and prepare dinner for eight to 10 minutes or till al dente; drain.
Place the rooster and the Cajun seasoning in a plastic bag. Shake to coat. In a big skillet over medium warmth, saute the rooster in butter or margarine till nearly tender (5 to 7 minutes).
Add the pink bell pepper, inexperienced bell pepper, mushrooms and inexperienced onion. Saute and stir for two to three minutes. Scale back warmth.
Add the cream, basil, lemon pepper, salt, garlic powder and floor black pepper. Warmth by. Add the cooked linguine, toss and warmth by. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and serve.
Notes : 935 energy; 61.7 g whole fats; 271 mg ldl cholesterol; 1189 mg sodium. 54 g carbohydrates; 43.7 g protein; Full Diet
Supply Cajun Chicken Pasta
Test This Video
Extra Recipe From Pinterest