About Rooster Tikka Masala
That is a straightforward recipe for Rooster Tikka Masala–chicken marinated in yogurt and spices after which served in a tomato cream sauce. Serve with rice or heat pita bread.
Prep : 30 minutes
prepare dinner : 50 minutes
complete : 2 hrs 20 minutes
Serving : 4
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons contemporary floor cumin
- 1 teaspoon floor cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons freshly floor black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced contemporary ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to style
- 3 boneless skinless hen breasts, reduce into bite-size items
- 4 lengthy skewers
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
Associated Recipes :
- Easy Chicken Pesto Sandwich Recipe
- Quick Recipe for Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
- Easy Recipes For Chicken Jalfrezi
How To Make Rooster Tikka Masala
In a big bowl, mix yogurt, lemon juice, 2 teaspoons cumin, cinnamon, cayenne, black pepper, ginger, and salt. Stir in hen, cowl, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Preheat a grill for top warmth.
Frivolously oil the grill grate. Thread hen onto skewers, and discard marinade. Grill till juices run clear, about 5 minutes on all sides.
Soften butter in a big heavy skillet over medium warmth. Saute garlic and jalapeno for 1 minute. Season with 2 teaspoons cumin, paprika, and 1 teaspoon salt. Stir in tomato sauce and cream. Simmer on low warmth till sauce thickens, about 20 minutes. Add grilled hen, and simmer for 10 minutes. Switch to a serving platter, and garnish with contemporary cilantro.
Notes : 404 energy; 28.9 g complete fats; 143 mg ldl cholesterol; 1592 mg sodium. 13.Three g carbohydrates; 24.6 g protein; Full Diet
Supply Chicken Tikka Masala
Verify This Video
Extra Recipe From Pinterest