About Cottage Cheese Hen Enchiladas
Ever tried rooster enchiladas made with cottage cheese? Now’s your likelihood! This takes some prep time, however it’s nicely value it. You may make it 1 day forward, and serve the following day.
Prep : 30 minutes
prepare dinner : 30 minutes
complete : 1 hr
Serving : 6
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 skinless, boneless rooster breast halves – boiled and shredded
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 (7 ounce) can chopped inexperienced chile peppers
- 1 (1 ounce) package deal taco seasoning combine
- ½ cup bitter cream
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch floor black pepper
- 12 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can crimson enchilada sauce
Associated Recipes :
- Easy Chicken Pesto Sandwich Recipe
- Quick Recipe for Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
- Easy Recipes For Chicken Jalfrezi
How To Make Cottage Cheese Hen Enchiladas
To Make Meat Combination: Warmth oil in medium skillet over medium excessive warmth. Add rooster, onion and inexperienced chile peppers and saute till browned, then add taco seasoning and put together meat combination in keeping with package deal instructions.
To Make Cheese Combination: In a medium bowl combine bitter cream with cottage cheese and season with salt and pepper; stir till nicely blended.
Preheat oven to 350 levels F (175 levels C).
To Assemble Enchiladas: Warmth tortillas till smooth. In every tortilla place a spoonful of meat combination, a spoonful of cheese combination and a little bit of shredded cheese. Roll tortillas and place in a evenly greased 9×13 inch baking dish. High with any remaining meat and cheese combination, enchilada sauce and remaining shredded cheese.
Bake at 350 levels F (175 levels C) for 30 minutes or till cheese is melted and bubbly.
Notes : 548 energy; 31.2 g complete fats; 98 mg ldl cholesterol; 1685 mg sodium. 34.Four g carbohydrates; 33.2 g protein; Full Vitamin
Test This Video
Extra Recipe From Pinterest