About Broccoli Rooster Divan
A fast and straightforward rooster and broccoli dish that each one will love!
Prep : 20 minutes
cook dinner : 20 minutes
complete : 40 minutes
Serving : 6
- 1 pound chopped contemporary broccoli
- 1 ½ cups cubed, cooked rooster meat
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of broccoli soup
- ⅓ cup milk
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons dried bread crumbs
Associated Recipes :
- Easy Chicken Pesto Sandwich Recipe
- Quick Recipe for Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
- Easy Recipes For Chicken Jalfrezi
How To Make Broccoli Rooster Divan
Preheat oven to 450 levels F (230 levels C).
Place the broccoli in a saucepan with sufficient water to cowl. Convey to a boil, and cook dinner 5 minutes, or till tender. Drain.
Place the cooked broccoli in a 9 inch pie plate. Prime with the rooster. In a bowl, combine the soup and milk, and pour over the rooster. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Combine the melted butter with the bread crumbs, and sprinkle over the cheese.
Bake within the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or till bubbly and flippantly brown.
Notes : 186 energy; 8.5 g complete fats; 44 mg ldl cholesterol; 440 mg sodium. 12.2 g carbohydrates; 15.5 g protein; Full Diet
Supply Broccoli Chicken Divan
Examine This Video
Extra Recipe From Pinterest