Moist, luscious, and delicious. Just the proper blend of spices make this hen dish one among my most-requested. Great warm or bloodless. If the use of thighs with skin, you can place the over direct medium heat for the previous few minutes to crisp skin.
Grilled Chicken Thighs Tandoori Recipes
- 2 containers (6 ounces) Plain Yogurt
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoons black pepper
- ½ teaspoons ground cloves
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 16 chiken thighs
- olive oil spray
- In a medium bowl, stir yogurt, pepper, ginger, salt, and cloves. Mix in garlic, paprika, cumin, cinnamon, and coriander. Set apart.
- Rinse meat under cold water, and pat dry with towels. Place chicken in a huge resealable plastic bag. Pour yogurt mixture over fowl, press air out of the bag, and seal. Turn the bag over several times to pervasive seasoning. Place the bag in a bowl, and refrigerate eight hours, or in a single day, turning the bag occasionally.
- Preheat grill in medium warmth.
- Remove the meat from the bag and discard marinade. With paper towels, wipe off extra marinade. Spray chicken pieces with olive oil spray.
- Place hen on the grill and cook approximately 2 mins. Turn, and cook 2 mins more. Then set up the chicken to acquire indirect heat, and cook about 35 to forty mins, to an inner temperature of 180 Fahrenheit