BAKED SALMON WITH MUSTARD SAUCE
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and line a small baking sheet with foil.
- Pat salmon dry with paper towels, brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place salmon on baking sheet, skin side down and transfer to the oven.
- Bake 4-6 minutes per 1/2-inch thickness or until the internal temperature of the salmon reaches 140°F on an instant-read thermometer, or to your personal taste preference. (we like salmon medium-rare and I baked ours until it reached 130°F, about 4 minutes per half inch of thickness).
- Move salmon to a platter and tent with foil and let rest for 5-10 minutes.
- In a small skillet set over medium heat, add the butter to the pan and when melted, sauté the shallot until translucent. Add the vinegar, white winer and cream. Simmer until reduced and thickened, about 10-12 minutes. Stir in the salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat and whisk in the mustard.
- To serve, Plate the salmon and spoon sauce over each serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 367 calories, Carbohydrate 6 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 75 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 33 grams fat, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 2 grams protein, SaturatedFat 17 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1, Sodium 1598 grams sodium, Sugar 3 grams sugar, TransFat 1 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFat 14 grams unsaturated fat
BAKED SALMON WITH MUSTARD DILL SAUCE
This fast and easy baked salmon with lemon mustard dill sauce recipe makes a great healthy weeknight meal - or a delicious dish to impress guests!
Provided by Anne
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Combine all of the marinade ingredients in a baking dish and mix well. Add the salmon, turning to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or up to 6 hours.
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. Cover and refrigerate.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place salmon (skin side down) in a foil-lined baking dish with sides. Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Top cooked salmon with sauce and salt and pepper to taste; serve with brown rice and the vegetable of your choice.
BAKED SALMON WITH HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with a nonstick silicone liner, and lay the salmon, skin side down, on top. Set aside.
- Combine the mayonnaise, mustard, honey and chives in a medium bowl and stir to thoroughly combine. Reserve half of the sauce. Spoon the remaining sauce over the fish, spreading it evenly all over the top and sides of each fillet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast just until the fish is opaque in the center, 7 minutes. Increase the oven to broil. Broil the fish for 6 to 7 minutes, but keep your eye on it to avoid overcooking. Garnish with chives and serve with the reserved sauce.
SALMON WITH CREAMY DILL SAUCE
There's nothing like fresh salmon, and my mom bakes it just right so it nearly melts in your mouth. The sour cream dill sauce is subtly seasoned with horseradish so that it doesn't overpower the delicate salmon flavor. -Susan Emery, Everett, Washington
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Line a 15x10x1-in. baking pan with heavy-duty foil; grease lightly. Place salmon skin side down on foil. Sprinkle with lemon pepper and onion salt. Top with onion and lemon. Dot with butter. Fold foil around salmon; seal tightly,, Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Open foil carefully, allowing steam to escape. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 3-5 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork., Meanwhile, combine the sauce ingredients until smooth. Serve with salmon.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 418 calories, Fat 33g fat (11g saturated fat), Cholesterol 100mg cholesterol, Sodium 643mg sodium, Carbohydrate 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 26g protein.
BAKED SALMON WITH MUSTARD-DILL SAUCE
- In a small bowl, whisk together the first 4 ingredients.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and blend well.
- Allow to stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Lightly grease or oil a baking sheet.
- Put salmon, skin side down, on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with garlic, salt and pepper.
- Spread with 1/3 cup of sauce.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until just opaque in the center.
- Serve with the rest of the sauce.
BAKED SALMON FILLETS DIJON
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a shallow baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Place salmon skin-side down on foil. Spread a thin layer of mustard on the top of each fillet, and season with salt and pepper. Top with bread crumbs, then drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 330.6 calories, Carbohydrate 7.5 g, Cholesterol 106.5 mg, Fat 21.5 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 25 g, SaturatedFat 9.1 g, Sodium 552.5 mg, Sugar 0.4 g
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, mustard, lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Put salmon, skin side down, in a baking dish, and spoon mustard glaze over each piece of fish. Bake until salmon is just cooked through and no longer red, 6 to 8 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped dill, if desired, and serve.
BAKED SALMON WITH DILL MUSTARD SAUCE
I was looking for a salmon recipe where I could use fresh herbs from my garden. This one calls for fresh parsley and dill. My husband and son said it was the best salmon dish I ever made!! Found this on the internet
Provided by Acountkel
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line the bottom of an ungreased baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Wash salmon and pat dry. Rub with olive oil, sprinkle with coarse salt and pepper, and place skin-side down onto rack.
- In a small bowl mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, parsley, Dijon mustard, dill weed, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.
- Bake salmon, uncovered, 12 to 15 minutes or until a meat thermometer registers an internal temperature of 140 to 145 degrees F (salmon will be slightly opaque in thickest part).
- NOTE: During this time the salmon continues to cook (meat temperature will rise 5 to 10 degrees after it is removed from the oven) and the juices redistribute.
- Carefully remove salmon from pan and transfer onto individual serving plates.
- Serve with the cold mustard dill sauce.
More about "baked salmon with mustard dill sauce recipes"
BAKED SALMON WITH MUSTARD DILL SAUCE - THE ART OF FOOD …
5/5 (11)Total Time 25 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 253 per serving
- Place the baking sheet in the hot oven for 5 minutes. Remove pan from oven and spray with non-stick spray or brush lightly with olive oil.
- Place salmon, skin side down, on the hot pan. Drizzle with olive oil and scatter dill all over. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
HONEY MUSTARD SALMON (BAKED OR GRILLED) | THE …
BAKED SALMON WITH CREAMY DILL SAUCE | KITCHN
ROASTED SALMON & ASPARAGUS WITH DILL-MUSTARD SAUCE …
DIJON BAKED SALMON - THE BEST BAKED SALMON RECIPE
BAKED PARMESAN CRUSTED SALMON WITH LEMON CREAM SAUCE
TOP 49 BAKED SALMON WITH DILL RECIPE RECIPES
BAKED SALMON WITH DILL SAUCE RECIPE | WHAT'S COOKING AMERICA
AIR FRYER SALMON WITH DIJON MUSTARD | I HEART UMAMI®
BAKED SALMON PATTIES - MY SEQUINED LIFE
30 BAKED SALMON RECIPES THAT WE’RE HOOKED ON - MSN.COM
BAKED SALMON WITH MUSTARD-DILL SAUCE - RECIPES
TOP 50 BAKED SALMON WITH DILL RECIPE RECIPES
HONEY MUSTARD BAKED SALMON - SIMPLY RECIPES
15 FANCY SALMON RECIPES WITH SAUCE - SELECTED RECIPES
TOP 43 BAKED DILL SALMON RECIPES - ALHIKMAHFM.DIXIESEWING.COM
BAKED SALMON WITH MUSTARD-DILL SAUCE | MYFITNESSPAL
BAKED SALMON WITH BUTTERY HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE - COOKING CLASSY
BAKED SALMON WITH MUSTARD DILL SAUCE
SALMON WITH YOGURT SAUCE IN THE OVEN RECIPE RECIPES
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #very-low-carbs #main-dish #seafood #oven #holiday-event #romantic #spring #summer #easter #salmon #fish #dietary #low-sodium #seasonal #low-carb #low-in-something #freshwater-fish #saltwater-fish #taste-mood #equipment
You'll also love